- Where can I buy tickets before Pyrkon?
- How much is the presale ticket?
- What kind of passes are available in presale?
- Where can I exchange tickets from presale?
- Do I have to exchange the presale ticket?
- When can I exchange the presale ticket?
- Can I exchange more than one ticket?
- What do I get from buying the presale ticket?
- Can I return the ticket?
Reserving an entry for lectures
- How can I reserve an entry for programevents?
- For how many lectures can I reserve a place?
- When will the program be available?
- From when can I reserve the entry for lectures?
- When will the reservation close?
- Which lecture halls are available for the entry reservation?
- How many places are available for reservation in each auditorium?
- 8. Can those who haven’t bought advance tickets get to lectures in the Pavilion 15?
Buying tickets on-site
- Where can I buy tickets on-site?
- What tickets will be available to buy in-site?
- When will ticket desks be open?
- Who can obtain reduced-price tickets?
- Can under-age enter the Festival without a guardian?
- Where can I find the permission form?
- Who can enter the Festival free of charge?
- During which hours can I stay on the Festival, If I have a single-day pass?
- 9. Will there be priority checkouts for families with children or Disabled Attendees?