Pyrkon fan convention 2018 – regulations
1. Each participant of the Pyrkon 2018 Fan Convention (further referred to as “Pyrkon”) by buying or receiving a ticket or an entrance pass accepts these regulations and at the same time undertakes to comply the terms of these regulations.
2. All participants of Pyrkon are obliged to read, accept and follow the content of this regulations. Failure to do so cannot be the basis for any claims against the Association Fantasy Club “Druga Era” (further referred to as the Organizer) and / or his members.
3. Participants who do not comply with the regulations may be removed from Pyrkon’s area without refund of the ticket or entry pass and other possible costs.
4. The regulations are available:
- on the websites: www.pyrkon.pl, www.eventim.pl,
- at the ticket office.
5. Pyrkon takes place at the Poznan International Fair at 14 Głogowska Street – eastern and northern entrances, as well as the halls: 3, 3A, 5, 6A, 7, 7A, 8, 8A, 10, 14, 15 and the premises around them (further referred to as PIF), on May 18-20, 2018.
6. Participants of Pyrkon can stay on the premises of PIF in the following hours:
- halls 3, 3A PIF: from 10:00 am on Friday until 19:30 on Sunday, unless information at the entrance to the hall states otherwise;
- halls 7, 8 PIF: from 10:00 am on Friday until 19:30 on Sunday, unless information at the entrance to the hall states otherwise;
- halls 14 PIF: from 14:00 on Friday until 19:30 on Sunday unless information at the entrance to the hall states otherwise;
- halls 5, 6A PIF: from 14:00 to 21:00 on Friday, from 10:00 to 21:00 on Saturday and from 10:00 to 16:00 on Sunday, unless information at the entrance to the hall states otherwise;
- halls 7A, 8A PIF: from 10:00 to 22:00 on Friday, from 10:00 to 22:00 on Saturday and from 10:00 to 18:00 on Sunday, unless information at the entrance to the hall states otherwise;
- hall 10 PIF (Festival Office): from 10:00 on Friday to 18:00 on Sunday
- hall 15 PIF: from 14:00 to 24:00 on Friday, from 10:00 to 24:00 on Saturday and from 10:00 to 18:00 on Sunday, unless information at the entrance to the hall states otherwise;
7. Holders of one-day tickets may stay at the Pyrkon’s area until 6:00 a.m. of the following day or – in the case of Sunday tickets – until the end of Pyrkon.
8. A presale ticket is exchanged for an identifier. Only participants holding such an identifier may stay on the premises of Pyrkon.
9. Each participant is obliged to carry their identifier in a visible place. Deliberate removal, tearing or other damage done to the identifier may result in not being allowed to enter the premises of Pyrkon, or being removed from them. In the event of accidental damage or loss of the identifier, one should report to the cash registers in order to purchase a new ticket.
10. Participants without the identifier on them will be shown out by the security team.
11. The organizer is not responsible for damages incurred by participants on the body, property and the mind.
12. Medical aid
- On the premises of Pyrkon there’s an emergency medical assistance point, operated by paramedics and EMTs, who will provide medical healthcare in line with their professional qualifications.
- Health benefits provided on Pyrkon are emergency help by nature. Health benefits in the field emergency assistance are provided at the accident site or at medical points designated by the organizers;
- Those who suffer from chronic diseases, allergies and etc., are obliged to have their own medication and to have valid information about their health condition, disease, and any problems regarding potential treatment.
- The injured and the sick treated at the emergency medical assistance point will be required to present an ID and/or passport and/or school ID.
- Medical assistance points do not provide deposit services and are not liable for the participants’ valuables.
- If the examined participant’s state gives a justified suspicion that their physical injuries or medical problems could be caused by committing a crime, the paramedic providing medical assistance will report to the organizer, who will notify the police.
- In justified cases, the injured participant may be transported to a healthcare facility.
13. Throughout the duration of the event underage participants are required to have on them and be able to present at entrance the parent’s or legal guardian’s phone number, as well as consent for participation in Pyrkon. The consent form template is available on the websites: www.pyrkon.pl, www.eventim.pl.
14. The Organizer is not responsible for the items left unattended or lost. Within Pyrkon’s premises there are cloakrooms, where participants can leave their coats.
15. It is forbidden (except situation described in point 16) to enter Pyrkon while carrying:
- any weapons, as defined in the current Weapons and Ammunition Act;
- ammunition to weapons mentioned above;
- melee weapons, except for knives, training weapons with blunt edges, and so-called safe LARP weapons – all if they are carried in a safe way for other participants
- toxic, malodorous or flammable substances.
16. Pneumatic weapons (ASG, paintball) may be carried into the Pyrkon’s area if it is permanently or temporarily unable to launch bullets
17. During Pyrkon, it is forbidden to point weapons or any dangerous tool at other participants, unless they consented to it (e.g. while posing to photos).
18. Pyrkon’s participants are obliged to keep its premises- both inside and between the PIF buildings- clean and tidy.
19. On the premises of PIF alcohol consumption is allowed only in specificated and designated places- in the restaurant located in hall 4. It is forbidden to consume and bring in alcohol inside any other hall.
20. It is forbidden to smoke within Pyrkon’s premises. Smoking is allowed only in designated space within PIF.
21. It is forbidden to possess and use any drugs and psychotropic substances within Pyrkon’s premises.
22. Participants under the influence of alcohol, other drugs and psychotropic substances may be removed from Pyrkon’s premises.
23. Each participant must behave properly and follow the decisions of the Organizer. Any complaints against the decisions of the Organizer may be submitted to the convent’s Directors – their decision is final. In the case of an argument between Pyrkon’s participants, the determining authority is the Managing Director, whose decision is final.
24. The Organizer is not liable for the damage caused by participants. The perpetrators are liable (therein financially) for any damage.
25. All advertising materials, the presence of which on the convention was not agree with the Organizer of the convention will be removed from Pyrkon’s premises, along with their distributors. These people will be charged with the cost of remediation of possible damage resulting from their actions,
26. Night-time accommodation is available only in halls 3 and 3A of PIF. If there’s not enough space, please contact the Organizers.
27. Curfew is imposed in specified areas in the sleeping hall between 12:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. Those who sleep in the sleeping hall, are required to behave in good manners and keep the place – and themselves – clean and tidy.
28. People who run program points (further referred to as Lecturers) are obliged to leave the lecture rooms in the state, in which they found them. In the event of gross damage to the room upon it being passed on, the Lecturers are obliged to immediately notify the Organizers.
29. In the event of failure to comply with their own obligations, participants eligible for discounted ticket for organizing program events are obliged to pay back the accreditation fee equal to the discount.
30. Contest prizes take the form of vouchers functioning as the convent’s currency, that may be exchanged at the prize stand. The currency not used will not be exchanged for money.
31. Those who help in preparation and conducting Pyrkon can’t take part in competitions and tournaments that take place during the convention. In addition, if a contest or a tournament is organized by entities or organizations other than the Organizer, the representatives and employees of such entities and organizations cannot participate in contests and tournaments organized during Pyrkon.
32. On the premises of Pyrkon it is not permitted to duplicate any products protected by copyright and trade their illegal copies.
33. The Organizer is not liable for and does not identify with the opinions expressed by the Participants (including the Lecturers) during the convention.
34. It is strictly forbidden to conduct political activities within the premises of Pyrkon, in particular election campaigns and political canvassing. Those, who do not comply to this rule, will be removed from the premises of the convention.
35. Each participant must treat other participants with respect. Physical or verbal abuse might result in the removal from the convention and reporting the abuser to the authorities. The full description of rules against harassment can be found on the website: www.pyrkon.pl
36. It is forbidden to bring in animals onto Pyrkon’s premises. The prohibition does not apply to guide dogs for the disabled.
37. If the participant who made a reservation for a program point does not show up at least 7 minutes before the planned start, their reservation will be automatically cancelled.
38. The regulations for return of purchased tickets will be available at the ticket offices and on www.eventim.pl.