[Subject of regulations]
Regulations for the accommodation at Pyrkon Fantasy Festival, hereinafter referred to as the Regulations, determine the rules of staying in the accommodation pavilions and restrictions on belongings carried into those premises.
1. The Fantasy Festival Pyrkon 2018 enables participants of the event with a valid accreditation to use the accommodation space without paying additional fee.
2. Participants staying in the accommodation hall are required to comply with the rules set out in the further part of the Regulations, with particular regard to respecting the comfort and privacy of other participants. For failure to comply the Regulations, the Organizer may order leaving the accommodation hall.
3. In the event of a gross violation of these Regulations, the participant may be removed from the event area and lose the ID pass that allows him to be in the premises of Pyrkon.
4. All disputable situations will be settled by the Organizer.
[Available accommodation premises]
1. During the event, the following facilities are available for accommodation: pavilions 3 (ground floor) and 3A (ground floor + mezzanine) from 10:00 am May 18, 2018 to 19:30 on May 20, 2018.
2. Only Volunteers and people from Security can use the rest area on the mezzanine in Pavilion 3.
3. It is prohibited to move around the mezzanine outside the areas designated by the Organizer.
1. In the premises of accommodation halls there is an absolute ban on using electricity.
2. The only place, where it’s allowed to use electricity, is the Volunteers’ site by the stairs in Pavilion 3.
[Carried in belongings]
1. The following objects and animals cannot be carried into the premises of the accommodation hall:
a. All items prohibited in the Pyrkon Fantasy Festival Regulations 2018 (including alcohol purchased within or outside the event site),
b. Tents and other structures with or without frames (mattresses, mats, etc. are accepted),
c. Fragrant, easily flammable, flammable, explosive and other hazardous materials,
d. All animals, including any pets in cages or containers, as well as dogs,
e. Domestic appliances (such as a kettle or a toaster).
2. The Organizer is not responsiblefor any items left in accommodation hall,.
[Alcohol and other stimulants]
1. There is an absolute ban on bringing in and drinking alcohol in the accommodation hall.
2. In the accommodation hall there is an absolute ban on smoking tobacco, e-cigarettes and other prohibited substances.
1. Curfew lasts in the accommodation pavilions from 0:00 to 7:00. All users (including functional persons on call) are obliged to comply with it.
2. Due to the safety of the pavilions at night, some lights will stay turned on.
[Using the sanitarycontainers]
1. Each participant of the event can use sanitary containers free of charge.
2. In the accommodation pavilions there are 4 sanitary containers intended for the participants’ use- 2 containers in pavilion 3 and 2 containers in pavilion 3A.
3. In pavilion 3 there is an additional container designed exclusively for Pyrkon’s volunteers.
4. It is recommended to wear flip-flops while using the sanitary containers.
5. There is an absolute ban on connecting electric devices (telephones, hair dryers, curlers, etc.) to electricity in the sanitary containers.
The presented regulations will be valid from 18.05.2018.