[Subject of regulations]
Regulations for the accommodation at Pyrkon Fan Convention, hereinafter referred to as the Regulations, determine the rules of staying in the accommodation halls and restrictions on belongings carried into those premises.
- The 2019 Pyrkon Fan Convention enables participants of the event with a valid accreditation to use the accommodation space without paying additional fee.
- Participants staying in the accommodation hall are required to comply with the rules set out in the further part of the Regulations, with particular regard to respecting the comfort and privacy of other participants. For failure to comply the Regulations, the Organizer may order the person breaking the Regulations to leave the accommodation hall.
- In the event of a gross violation of these Regulations, the participant may be removed from the event area and lose the ID pass that allows him to be in the premises of Pyrkon.
- All disputable situations will be settled by the Organizer.
[Available accommodation premises]
- During the event, the following facilities are available for accommodation: halls 3 (ground floor) and 3A (ground floor + mezzanine) from 10:00 am on April 26th, 2019 to 05:00 pm on April 28th, 2019.
- Only Volunteers and members of the Security Forces can use the rest area on the mezzanine of hall 3.
- It is prohibited to move around the mezzanine outside the areas designated by the Organizer.
- In the premises of accommodation halls there is an absolute ban on using electricity.
- The only place, where it’s allowed to use electricity, is the Volunteers’ site by the stairs in hall 3.
[Carried in belongings]
- The following objects and animals cannot be carried into the premises of the accommodation hall:
- All items prohibited in the 2019 Pyrkon Fan Convention Regulations (including alcohol purchased within or outside the event site),
- Tents and other structures with or without frames (mattresses, mats, etc. are accepted),
- Fragrant, easily flammable, flammable, explosive and other hazardous materials,
- Domestic appliances (e.g. kettles, toasters, mini fridges).
- All animals, except for guide dogs, are prohibited from the accommodation halls.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any items left in accommodation hall.
- Failure to comply with the regulations can result in one’s removal from the hall.
[Alcohol and other stimulants]
- There is an absolute ban on bringing in and drinking alcohol in the accommodation hall.
- In the accommodation hall there is an absolute ban on smoking tobacco, e-cigarettes and other prohibited substances.
- Any alcohol found within the accommodation halls’ area will be disposed.
- Curfew lasts in the accommodation halls from midnight to 7:00 am. All users (including people on duty) are obliged to comply with it.
- Due to the safety of the halls at night, some lights, selected by the Organizer, will stay turned on.
[Using the sanitary containers]
- Each participant of the event can use sanitary containers free of charge.
- In the accommodation halls there are 4 sanitary containers intended for the participants’ use- 2 containers in hall 3 and 2 containers in hall 3A.
- In hall 3 there is an additional container reserved exclusively for Pyrkon’s volunteers.
- One should wear flip-flops while using the sanitary containers.
- There is an absolute ban on connecting electric devices (telephones, hair dryers, curlers, etc.) to electricity in the sanitary containers.
The presented regulations will be valid from April 26th, 2019.