[THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE REGULATIONS]
1. The regulations for using the resting spaces at the Pyrkon 2020 Fan Convention, hereinafter referred to as the Regulations, determines the rules for staying within the area of the resting space and the restrictions regarding the items brought to the spaces.
2. The fact of using the resting spaces by the Participant is tantamount to accepting the contents of those Regulations.
1. Pyrkon 2020 Fan Convention allows the participants of the event, who purchase an appropriate ticket to use the resting space area in halls 3 and 3a, which allow them to enter the halls 3 and 3a without limitation.
2. The ticket for halls 3 and 3a is subject to being exchange for a band, which the participant should wear during the Convention. The band is only valid together with a valid ID badge. Detailed information regarding ticket sales and replacing tickets with bands and ID badges is available in the Regulations of the Pyrkon 2020 Fan Convention (appendix two: Ticket sales rules and schedule. Misplacing, losing or damaging the band should be immediately reported to the Organizer. Passing the band to other participants constitutes a violation of the Regulations of the Pyrkon 2020 Fan Convention and may justify removing the Participant and the person using the band from the Convention grounds, without the right to have the costs of the participation in Pyrkon 2020 reimbursed.
2. The participants staying in the resting space are obliged to observe the rules provided further on in the Regulations, particularly taking into consideration respecting the comfort and privacy of other participants. In case of derogations from the regulations, the Organizer may order them to leave the area of halls 3 and 3a.
3. In the event of a gross violation of these Regulations, the participant may be removed from the event area and be deprived of the ID badge authorizing him to stay at Pyrkon and the band enabling him to stay in halls 3 and 3a.
4. In the event of misplacing the band enabling access to halls 3 and 3a, it may not be possible to purchase a new ticket enabling access to the halls due to the fact that the number of those tickets is limited.
5. Any and all disputes are resolved by the Organizer.
6. Between the hours of 00:00AM and 7:00AM it is forbidden to undertake loud actions and actins disturbing peace and order in the resting space.
7. For reasons of safety in the halls, between the hours of 00:00AM and 7:00AM, some lights will remain turned on. The Organizer decides which lights remain turned on.
[AVAILABLE RESTING SPACE HALLS]
1. During the event, halls 3 (ground floor) and 3A (ground floor and the mezzanine) are made available as resting space between the hours of 10:00AM on May 8th, 2020 and 05:00 PM on May 10th, 2020.
2. Only Volunteers may use the resting space on the mezzanine in hall 3..
3. There is no possibility to move around the resting space outside of the areas designated by the Organizer.
1. In the resting space, it is strictly forbidden to use electrical sockets and other connections in the hall area except as described in point 2.
2. The only place where it is possible to use the electricity is the Volunteer spot at the stairs on the mezzanine in hall 3.
[ITEMS BROUGHT IN]
1. The following items cannot be brought into the resting space:
a. Any and all items forbidden in the Regulations of the Pyrkon 2020 Fan Convention (including alcohol purchased on the grounds of the event or outside them).
b. Tents and other structures with a frame or without (mattresses, mats etc. are acceptable).
c. Stinking, inflammable, highly flammable, explosive and other hazardous materials,
d. Household appliances (kettles, toast makers, mini fridges etc.)
2. Pets are not allowed in the resting spaces, except for guide dogs.
3. The Organizer is not responsible for the items left in the resting space.
4. Failure to observe the regulations may result in removal from the halls.
[ALCOHOL AND OTHER DRUGS]
1. Within the area of the resting space, it is strictly forbidden to bring and consume alcohol and other drugs, listed in the Regulations of the Pyrkon 2020 Fan Convention.
2. Within the area of the resting space, it is strictly forbidden to smoke tobacco, e-cigarettes and prohibited substances.
3. Alcohol found within the area of the halls of the resting space will be destroyed.
1. Every participant of the event, who purchased an appropriate ticket, allowing them to access halls 3 and 3a has the possibility to use the washrooms free of charge.
2. Within the area of the resting space, there are washrooms intended for the participants to use.
3. In hall 3 there is an additional washroom intended for Pyrkon’s Volunteers only.
4. Prior to entering the washroom, one needs to exchange footwear to bathing flip flops.
5. It is strictly forbidden to use electrical sockets in the washrooms to connect telephones, hair dryers, curlers and other devices.