Tickets available now!
3-day ticket to Pyrkon will be sold in two prices:
- Before April 30th – 99 PLN
- From May 1st to the beginning of Pyrkon and during the Festival – 119 PLN
In the presale available will be only 3-day tickets.
Every presale ticket must be exchanged for participant’s ID pass.
Where you can exchange the ticket: Poznań International Fair – Eastern Entrance (facing the railway station)
When you can exchange the ticket:
- Thursday 17.05.2018, from 9:00 to 19:00;
- Friday from 10:00 until Sunday 15:00.
Look out for a banner, that will show you exact place of the exchange.
Why it is worth to buy a presale ticket?
- You can book an entrance for 4 program events (more info in booking lectures tab).
- Dices! One of their kind, absolutly unique and produced only for Pyrkon. This year we will add two dices – k10 and k100 to the package for presale tickets.
- No queues. People with presale tickets will have an access to a separate entrance to Pyrkon, that will maximally shorten the time of waiting in queue. We encourage to exchange your ticket on Thursday 17.05.2018, between 9:00 and 19:00. That can make your entrance to the Festival on Friday fast and easy.
We are not responsible for the customary queue that forms before start of the exchange on Friday at 10:00.
During Pyrkon tickets can be purchased only at designated ticket desks.
Where: Poznań International Fair – Northern Entrance (from Bukowska street)
- Thursday 17.05.2018, between 9:00 and 19:00
- Friday 18.05.2018 from 10:00 until Sunday 20.05.2018 to 15:00
- 3-day ticket 119 PLN
- 1-day ticket Friday 49 PLN
- 1-day ticket Saturday 69 PLN
- 1-day ticket Sunday 29 PLN
Children 6-12 year old:
- 1-day ticket Friday 25 PLN
- 1-day ticket Saturday 35 PLN
- 1-day ticket Sunday 20 PLN
Free entrance for children below 6 and caretakers of disabled person who is entering the Festival. The caretaker of a disabled person can take the pass in places mentioned above only in company of the disabled person who they take care of.