The rules for the processing of personal data sent via forms
Due to the consent regarding processing of personal data for the purposes of the organization of the Pyrkon Fan Convention, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of personal data isassociation KlubFantastyki”Druga Era”;
- KlubFantastyki “Druga Era” is an association registered under the number 0000207209 in the National Court Register with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Kaliska 22 / 23A;
- The recipients of personal data are members and employees of Fantasy Club “Druga Era” which are the organizers of the Pyrkon fan convention which be held in Poznan on May18th -20th2017;
- The personal data are collected in order to conduct the Pyrkon fan convention, including the registration of its participants and the implementation of the event program;
- The personal data are collected in terms of name, surname, date of birth, telephone number and e-mail address. These data will be placed in the IT systems of the data controller and, to the necessary extent, transferred to the operator of the ticket system Eventim Sp. z o.o. and processed in accordance with its regulations available at http://www.eventim.pl/tickets.html?affiliate=PLE&doc=info/terms;
- You have the right to access your personal data and have the right to correct them;
- Providing personal data are voluntary;
- You have the right to submit a written, motivated request to cease processing of the data due to special circumstances;
- You have the right to object the processing of personal data if the administrator intend to process them for marketing purposes or to transfer personal data to another data administrator.
Data collected by the Pyrkon website
- Information about some of the behaviours of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient hosting services.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subjected to:
- time of arrival of inquiry,
- time of sending the answer,
- name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the website has been accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browse,
- Information about the IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the website.
4. The above data are not used only for the purposes of administering the server.