- The administrator of your personal data is the Klub Fantastyki Druga Era Association based in Poznań (61-131) at ul. Kaliska 22a / 23, registered in the National Court Register under the number 0000207209. Below you will find all necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data in connection with the implementation of the contract concluded with you and for its proper performance.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of consent, on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest for the implementation of Pyrkon, ticket sales transactions, registration of speakers and participants, as well as contact with you if necessary and to consider any complaints or redress. The scope of collected data is: name and last name, date of birth, order number, e-mail address, in the case of exhibitors who are natural persons, PESEL number and correspondence address, and in the case of persons conducting business activity: identification data (NIP, account number) for the purposes of settlement of concluded obligations and implementation of legal and tax obligations resulting from legal provisions.
- The provision of the data is voluntary. Failure to provide data, however, prevents the registration of the participant and thus the processing of the order.
- Your personal data may be transferred to our partners for the purposes necessary for the proper realization of the contract. This applies to entities providing IT or accounting services for us, companies dealing with claims, intermediating in ordering courier services, postal operators, courier companies, print services or websites that support online payments, as well as security services. Exhibitors’ personal data may be transferred outside the EEA to trusted partners providing Internet services and having appropriate security certificates (Privacy Shield). Exhibitors will be informed accordingly.
- As an Administrator, we provide you with the right to access data, request rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing. You can also exercise the right to object to the Administrator against data processing and the right to transfer data to another data controller. Given prior consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
- The administrator does not conduct activities of automated data processing or profiling.
In matters regarding personal data, please contact us at the following email address: daneosobowe(at)pyrkon