- What time can I enter Pyrkon grounds?
- Which entrance can I take to enter the Pyrkon ground with a participant’s ID?
- Where can I purchase a ticket before Pyrkon?
- How much is a pre-sale ticket?
- What tickets are available in pre-sale?
- Where can I exchange the pre-sale tickets for ID badges?
- Do I have to exchange the pre-sale ticket for an ID badge?
- When can I exchange my pre-sale ticket for an ID badge?
- Can I exchange more than one ticket?
- What are the advantages of getting tickets in a pre-sale?
- Can I return my ticket?
Booking seats for lectures
- How can I book a seat at a program event?
- How many lectures can I book a seat for?
- When will the program of the event be available?
- When will the possibility to book seats for lectures be launched?
- Until when will booking seats for lectures be possible?
- Which rooms are covered by seat booking?
- How many seats in the rooms are available for booking?
- Will people who did not buy a pre-sale ticket be able to enter the lectures in hall 15?
Ticket sales at the gate
- Where can I purchase the ticket at the gate?
- What tickets will be available at the gate?
- When will the ticket office be open?
- Who is eligible for discounted tickets?
- Can minors enter Pyrkon grounds without a guardian?
- Where can I find the parent/guardian consent form for a minor to stay at Pyrkon?
- Who can enter Pyrkon free of charge?
- Between what hours are the 1-day passes valid?
- Will there be a priority ticket desk for families with children and disabled persons?
- Do I have to have my ticket printed?
- What should I do if I lost my ticket or had it stolen?
- If I purchased a 3-day pass to Pyrkon, will I be able to enter and leave the premises without any problems?
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
- Is there a special ticket desk for persons with disabilities?
- Can a person with disabilities enter the Convention free of charge?