Everything you need to know to prepare your stand on Pyrkon.
The most important informations
- Do I have to have a registered business to become a Vendor?
- What is the price for a Vendor stall?
- How to conclude an agreement for a stand?
- What should I write as the transfer title?
- What is the deadline for a stand application?
- What is the estimated number of this year’s Pyrkon participants?
- Can I drive onto the PIF grounds to unload my car?
- Can I leave my car on the PIF grounds?
- Can I have more than one mini stand?
- How many passes is in the price of a stand?
- When can I prepare my stand?
- Can I buy additional chair and/or table for my stand?
- When can I pack my stand?
- What are jibs?
- Can I post something on my stand?
- Can I take my own furniture?
- What are the exact table dimensions?
- Will I have an access to electricity at my stand?
- What does a built-up stand look like?
- Can I put a hats rack/book-case/mannequin/anything at my stand?
- May I bring my own floor (floor-covering, carpet, sand)?
- May I put up a tent?
- Where will be my stall placed?
- Will somebody keep an eye on my stand at all times?
- Could gofers help me put up my stand?
- What forms of advertising I can use for free?
- Can you post a news about my stand on your Facebook account?
- What are the opening hours for the Vendors and what are the opening hours for visitors?
- How many passes can buy a Vendor?
- I would like to sell food, is it possible?
- It turned out that I cannot come to the Convention and there is no one to replace me. What should I do?
- Can I use the Pyrkon logo or other Pyrkon graphics for my sales and promotion purposes?
- Can I organize a lecture on Pyrkon?