Terms and conditions for Vendors during Fan Convention Pyrkon 2018
Terms and conditions for Vendors during Fan Convention Pyrkon 2018
- The association Klub Fantastyki “Druga Era” in Poznan, further referred to as the Organizer, is the organizer of the Pyrkon Fan Convention 2018.
- Vendors are all entities which have entered a cooperation agreement with the Organizer for the purpose of setting up a trade stand during Pyrkon 2018.
- The Organizer reserves the right to assign Vendor Assistant for each Vendor.
- These Terms and Conditions are integral part of the agreement.
- One vendor can have only one stand, in specially justified cases, providing that the technical and organizational condition would enable it, after receiving the consent from Vendor Coordinator the vendor can have the next stand on the basis of the regulations specified by Vendor Coordinator.
- The Organizer can refuse confirming application and entering cooperation agreement without explaining the reason. In that case, the Organizer informs Applicant about the refusal not later than on March 31st 2018 via e-mail.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make the area for the Vendor applied smaller without providing the reason. The Vendor will receive such information in the e-mail confirming the stand reservation.
- A Vendor is obligated to set up the trade stand in the area designated by the Organizer. Due to technical and organizational reasons, the Organizer does not guarantee to designate a specific localization of stand in the Vendors Hall.
- The Vendor undertakes to exhibit only items which legal trade is allowed and do not infringe third parties’ rights regarding intellectual property, in particular within the meaning of the Act of February 4th 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 880, as amended) and the Act of June 30th 2000: Industrial property law (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 776, as amended). In the event of violation of the rights referred to above, the Vendor bears sole responsibility for infringing the rights of third parties.
- The Vendors can only trade on their stand after completing all formalities in accordance with the relevant regulations and on their own responsibility. The Organizer is not responsible for the goods sold at the Vendor’s stand. The content presented at the Vendor’s stand must not violate the law, good customs or principles of social coexistence.
- The Organizer may order the Vendor to immediately remove from the stand elements that pose a threat to the safety of persons or property and violate point 10 of the Regulations as well as inciting to hatred or committing a crime.
- Setting up food and drink stands in the Vendor Hall without a written or emailed consent of the Vendor Coordinator is prohibited.
- Every construction in the stand area over 2 m high, should be reported to the Organizer before signing a contract, by April 30th 2018 at latest.
- The Organizer reserves the right to set its own trade stands.
- The Vendor may organize a lottery on his stand only after fulfilling all legal requirements specified in applicable regulations. The Vendor may organize such lottery on his own responsibility and the Organizer is not in any way responsible to the participants or the authorities.
- The Vendor is obliged to provide a stand service for all time of hall opening for participants.
- The Organizer reserves the right to charge the Vendor with costs of repair of damaged or destroyed stand equipment (stand construction, tables, chairs). Therefore the Vendor is obliged to sign together with the Organizer the hand-over report for the stand.
- If the Vendor does not sign the hand-over report before leaving Pyrkon, the Vendor will be charged a penalty in value of 20% of the renting costs of the stand as well as each element of the stand, according to the price list.
- The Vendor has the right to sub-rent all or part of the rented exhibition area to another entity (co-exhibitor) only with the prior written consent of the Organizer.
- The Vendors bear full responsibility for their co-exhibitors.
- Co-exhibitors are obliged to comply with the provisions of the Vendor Regulations and Festival Regulations.
- In the event of violation of point 19 The Organizer will be able to impose on the Vendor a contractual penalty in the amount of 100% of the net value resulting from the contract.
Terms and Conditions of payments
- The Vendor undertakes to pay the price of the stand in accordance with the date specified in the contract, but no later than April 30th 2018.
- In the event of the Vendor withdrawing from the cooperation agreement including the stand, the fee for the stand paid by the Vendor shall be refunded:
- in 100% if the withdrawal happens in January 2018.
- in 75% if the withdrawal happens in February 2018r.
- in 50% if the withdrawal happens till 20.04.2018r.
Later withdrawal means no return of the payment. In case the Vendor resigns from the contract before making the payment for the stand or the equivalent in stock is obliged to pay the agreed amount mentioned above following the rules above.
- The Vendor’s withdrawal from Convention will be reckoned up with the Vendor in 30 days from the Festival’s end.
- Any stands which have not been declared or agreed with the Organizer will be removed at the expense of the owner of the stand.
- Vendors who have a stand can give out leaflets, place roll-ups, banners, posters, within its area. Outside of the stand it is allowed only after prior agreement with the Organizer (extra fee and only in places designated by the Organizer).
- Any roll-ups, banners, leaflets or posters placed outside the stand, without prior agreement with the Organizer will be removed. Distribution of leaflets outside of the stand, without prior agreement with the Organizer will result in removing the person doing so from the Festival, without ticket refunding.
- Using the name ‘Pyrkon’ and Pyrkon logo at purchasable products is not permitted without the agreement with the Organizer. Violation of this rule will result in immediate removal of the Vendor from the Festival area and the need of paying compensation to the Organizer, as well as other actions on the basis of existing law regulations.
- The Organizer is obligated to provide access to the Vendor Hall on:
- May 17th 2018 (Thursday) between 9:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.; only vendors with maxi and standard stands will be allowed to prepare their stands on Thursday. Vendors with mini stands will be allowed to the Hall on Friday.;
- May 18th 2018 (Friday) between 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.;
- May 19th 2018 (Saturday) between 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.;
- May 20th 2018 (Sunday) between 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the time during which the Vendor Hall will be available to Vendors after informing them via email, if the change occurs before the Convention, or by placing announcements by the entrance to the Vendor Hall, if the change occurs during the Convention.
- During Pyrkon the Vendor Hall will be available for the participants:
- May 18th 2018 (Friday) from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. (the entrance doors will be closed at 8:30 p.m.);
- May 19th 2018 (Saturday) from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. (the entrance doors will be closed at 8:30 p.m.);
- May 20th 2018 (Sunday) from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m..
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the time at which the Vendor Hall will be available to the participants after informing Vendors via email, if the change occurs before the Convention, or by placing announcements by the entrance to the Vendor Hall, if the change occurs during the Convention.
- The Organizer is obligated to secure the Vendor Hall at closing hours.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any items left at the stands during closing time of the Vendor Hall.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any damage at the stands caused by the participants, at the time when the Vendor Hall is available to participants.
- The Vendor is obliged to remove all empty boxes from the stand and its area before the Hall is open for the participants.
- The Vendor is obliged to keep the stand clean and well-preserved during the Hall is available for the participants.
Passes and entry to the Poznan International Fair area
- The Vendor will receive a document confirming the permission of a vehicle onto the Poznan International Fair premises.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any vehicles left on the Poznan International Fair premises.
- The Vendor’s Pass (ID badge) ‘Vendor’ is intended only for stand service because it allows the entry to the Vendor’s Hall at the time that is not open for participants. The Vendor’s Pass allows to use Festival’s attractions.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit amount of passes for each stand.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any parcels sent to any other address than the one provided by the Organizer. Deliveries must be sent to:
Delivery time from 15.05.2018r.
Pyrkon pawilon 5
Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie
- Large-size deliveries, including pallets, if not agreed otherwise, should be sent directly to Poznan International Fair with delivery date starting on 15.05.2018 r.
- The Vendor is obligated to describe all deliveries on the form provided by the Organizer via email. The Organizer is not responsible for not described or improperly described deliveries.
- The Vendor should inform the Organizer via email (contacting the assigned Assistant) about any deliveries sent to Poznan International Fair.
- All deliveries which are supposed to be sent from Poznan International Fair must be collected by couriers till 2 p.m. on Monday, 21.05.2017. The organizer does not mediate in the delivery of courier services. All deliveries (including large-size), must be placed in the area designated by the Organizer no later than Sunday, 10 p.m. The organizer is not responsible for parcels not collected on time.
- Pyrkon’s guests can give autographs in the Autograph Corner designated by the Organizer. It is not allowed to give autographs at the trade stands. The Organizer reserves the right to allow for signing autographs at a stand under particular conditions, only when it does not threaten the safety in the Hall.
- Pyrkon’s volunteers do not help in setting stand, unless separate agreement regulates rules of such help.
- The Terms and Conditions specified above may be subjected to changes up until 04.05.2018. The Organizer is obligated to inform the Vendors by email about any changes to Terms and Conditions.