Terms and conditions for Vendors during Fan Convention Pyrkon 2019
Terms and conditions for Vendors during Fan Convention Pyrkon 2019
- The association Klub Fantastyki “Druga Era” in Poznan, further referred to as the Convention Holder, is the Convention Holder of the Pyrkon Fan Convention 2019.
- Vendors are all entities which have entered a cooperation agreement with the Convention Holder for the purpose of setting up a trade stand during Pyrkon 2019.
- The Convention Holder reserves the right to assign Vendor Assistant for each Vendor.
- These Terms and Conditions are integral part of the agreement.
- One vendor can have only one stand, in specially justified cases, providing that the technical and organizational condition would enable it, after receiving the consent from Vendor Coordinator the vendor can have the next stand on the basis of the regulations specified by Vendor Coordinator.
- The Convention Holder can refuse confirming application and entering cooperation agreement without explaining the reason. In that case, the Convention Holder informs Applicant about the refusal not later than on March 15th 2019 via e-mail.
- The Convention Holder reserves the right to make the area for the Vendor applied smaller without providing the reason. The Vendor will receive such information in the e-mail confirming the stand reservation.
- A Vendor is obligated to set up the trade stand in the area designated by the Convention Holder . Due to technical and organizational reasons, the Convention Holder does not guarantee to designate a specific localization of stand in the Vendors Hall.
- The Vendors can only trade on their stand after completing all formalities in accordance with the relevant regulations and on their own responsibility. The Convention Holder is not responsible for the goods sold at the Vendor’s stand. The content presented at the Vendor’s stand must not violate the law, good customs or principles of social coexistence.
- The Convention Holder may order the Vendor to immediately remove from the stand elements that pose a threat to the safety of persons or property and violate points 9 and 10 of the Regulations as well as inciting to hatred or committing a crime.
- Setting up food and drink stands in the Vendor Hall without a written or emailed consent of the Vendor Coordinator is prohibited.
- Every construction in the stand area over 2 m high, should be reported to the Convention Holder before signing a contract, by March 29th 2019 at latest.
- The Convention Holder reserves the right to set its own trade stands.
- The Vendor may organize a lottery on his stand only after fulfilling all legal requirements specified in applicable regulations. The Vendor may organize such lottery on his own responsibility and the Convention Holder is not in any way responsible to the participants or the authorities.
- The Vendor is obliged to provide a stand service for all time of hall opening for participants.
- The Convention Holder reserves the right to charge the Vendor with costs of repair of damaged or destroyed stand equipment (stand construction, tables, chairs). Therefore the Vendor is obliged to sign together with the Convention Holder the hand-over report for the stand.
- If the Vendor does not sign the hand-over report before leaving Pyrkon, the Vendor will be charged a penalty in value of 20% of the renting costs of the stand as well as each element of the stand, according to the price list.
- The Vendor has the right to sublet all or part of the rented space to another entity (Co-vendor) only with the prior written consent of the Convention Holder. In the event of a breach of this provision, the Convention Holder shall be able to impose a contractual penalty on the Vendor in the amount of up to 100% of the net value resulting from the contract.
- The Vendors bear full responsibility for their co-exhibitors.
- Co-exhibitors are obliged to comply with the provisions of the Vendor Regulations and Festival Regulations.
- The Vendor may – within the area of the stand or at another location within the Festival grounds – play public music tracks covered by copyright protection only in a manner consistent with the Act on Copyright and Related Rights. The Convention Holder does not bear responsibility for actions of omissions of the Vendor, resulting in the above-mentioned scope, in a breach of third-party copyright.
Terms and Conditions of payments
- The Vendor undertakes to pay the price of the stand in accordance with the date specified in the contract, but no later than April 5th 2019
- In the event of the Vendor withdrawing from the cooperation agreement including the stand, the fee for the stand paid by the Vendor shall be refunded:
- in 100% if the withdrawal happens in January 2019.
- in 75% if the withdrawal happens in February 2019.
- in 50% if the withdrawal happens till March 22nd 2019.
Later withdrawal means no return of the payment. In case the Vendor resigns from the contract before making the payment for the stand or the equivalent in stock is obliged to pay the agreed amount mentioned above following the rules above.
- The Vendor’s withdrawal from Convention will be reckoned up with the Vendor in 30 days from the Festival’s end.
- Any stands which have not been declared or agreed with the Convention Holder will be removed at the expense of the owner of the stand.
- Vendors who have a stand can give out leaflets, place roll-ups, banners, posters, within its area. Outside of the stand it is allowed only after prior agreement with the Convention Holder (extra fee and only in places designated by the Convention Holder).
- Any roll-ups, banners, leaflets or posters placed outside the stand, without prior agreement with the Convention Holder will be removed. Distribution of leaflets outside of the stand, without prior agreement with the Convention Holder will result in removing the person doing so from the Festival, without ticket refunding.
- Using the name ‘Pyrkon’ and Pyrkon logo at purchasable products is not permitted without the agreement with the Convention Holder . Violation of this rule will result in immediate removal of the Vendor from the Festival area and the need of paying compensation to the Convention Holder , as well as other actions on the basis of existing law regulations.
- The Convention Holder is obligated to provide access to the Vendor Hall on:
- April 25th 2019 (Thursday) between 9:30 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.; only vendors with maxi and standard stands will be allowed to prepare their stands on Thursday. Vendors with mini stands will be allowed to the Hall on Friday.;
- April 26th 2019 (Friday) between 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.;
- April 27th 2019 (Saturday) between 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.;
- April 28th 2019 (Sunday) between 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- The Convention Holder reserves the right to change the time during which the Vendor Hall will be available to Vendors after informing them via email, if the change occurs before the Convention, or by placing announcements by the entrance to the Vendor Hall, if the change occurs during the Convention.
- During Pyrkon the Vendor Hall will be available for the participants:
- April 26th 2019 (Friday) from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. (the entrance doors will be closed at 8:30 p.m.);
- April 27th 2019 (Saturday) from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. (the entrance doors will be closed at 8:30 p.m.);
- April 28th 2019 (Sunday) from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m..
- The Convention Holder reserves the right to change the time at which the Vendor Hall will be available to the participants after informing Vendors via email, if the change occurs before the Convention, or by placing announcements by the entrance to the Vendor Hall, if the change occurs during the Convention.
- The Convention Holder is obligated to secure the Vendor Hall at closing hours.
- The Convention Holder is not responsible for any items left at the stands during closing time of the Vendor Hall..
- The Convention Holder is not responsible for any damage at the stands caused by the participants, at the time when the Vendor Hall is available to participants.
- The Vendor is obliged to remove all empty boxes from the stand and its area before the Hall is open for the participants.
- The Vendor is obliged to keep the stand clean and well-preserved during the Hall is available for the participants.
Passes and entry to the Poznan International Fair area
- The Vendor shall receive a document entitling them to enter the grounds of the Poznań International Fair. The Convention Holder does not guarantee the availability of parking spots.
- The Convention Holder is not responsible for any vehicles left on the Poznan International Fair premises.
- The Vendor’s Pass (ID badge) ‘Vendor’ is intended only for stand service because it allows the entry to the Vendor’s Hall at the time that is not open for participants. The Vendor’s Pass allows to use Festival’s attractions.
- The Convention Holder reserves the right to limit amount of passes for each stand.
- The Convention Holder is not responsible for any parcels sent to any other address than the one provided by the Convention Holder . Deliveries must be sent to:
Within the delivery deadline of 23.04.2019
Pyrkon pawilon 5
Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie
- Large-size deliveries, including pallets, if not agreed otherwise, should be sent directly to Poznan International Fair with delivery date starting on 23.04.2019.
- The Vendor is obligated to describe all deliveries on the form provided by the Convention Holder via email. The Convention Holder is not responsible for not described or improperly described deliveries.
- The Vendor should inform the Convention Holder via email (contacting the assigned Assistant) about any deliveries sent to Poznan International Fair.
- All deliveries which are supposed to be sent from Poznan International Fair must be collected by couriers till 2 p.m. on Monday, 29.04.2019. The Convention Holder does not mediate in the delivery of courier services. All deliveries (including large-size), must be placed in the area designated by the Convention Holder no later than Sunday, 10 p.m. The Convention Holder is not responsible for parcels not collected on time..
- Pyrkon’s guests can give autographs in the Autograph Corner designated by the Convention Holder . It is not allowed to give autographs at the trade stands. The Convention Holder reserves the right to allow for signing autographs at a stand under particular conditions, only when it does not threaten the safety in the Hall.
- Pyrkon’s volunteers do not help in setting stand, unless separate agreement regulates rules of such help.
- The Terms and Conditions specified above may be subjected to changes up until 04.05.2018. The Convention Holder is obligated to inform the Vendors by email about any changes to Terms and Conditions.