The die is cast…
So many attractions, so little time! The RPG Zone comes to the rescue and presents its program in a nutshell!
Not sure where to start? We have prepared attractions with you in mind.
- “How to start playing RPG” – with complete newbies in mind, such as those who don’t even know what RPG means;
- lectures on how to prepare to play better and easier;
- program events that present games – you will be able to learn about more than thirty games and choose something for yourself!
Want to see RPGs in practice? Live sessions are prepared for that purpose specifically!
- An RPG session for charity with the participation of our guests and audience participation (RollVsEvil);
- An RPG session that is also a competition with audience participation (Dice Royale);
- a session on stage in the Cosplay Zone in the universe you know from the Diablo (Diablo) games.
Meetings, lectures and panels with great guests from home and abroad.
- Storytelling in Different Mediums – creators from different creative paths and professions will talk about what we all have in common – storytelling.
- Ladies in RPG – our guest speakers, award-winning female creators and designers, will talk about RPG, experiences and adventures in the industry, all through a woman’s eye.
- The Art Journey of City of Mist – the creator of City of Mist (Amit Moshe) will meet with two graphic designers, Poles, who did some of the illustrations for the CoM main handbook, for the first time in person, and together they will talk about working on the game.
- For history fans – this year marks two important anniversaries for the Polish RPG world – the 30th anniversary of the publication of the first “Magia i Miecz” magazine and the 20th anniversary of the release of the Neuroshima game – Magia i Miecz will be discussed by fans during a panel (Raised on MiM – 30 years later), and Neuroshima will be talked about by its publisher Portal Games.
- Mark Diaz Truman & Marissa Kelly (Magpie Games) – will talk about the currently largest and most talked about of their games – an RPG (Avatar Legends) in the universe of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- Artur Ganszyniec – designer of video games and pen and paper role-playing games. The main screenwriter of the first Witcher computer game and winner of the Paszporty Polityki for the game Werewolf the Apocalypse – Heart of the Forest, inspired by the protests surrounding the logging of the Białowieża Forest. The author of the steampunk game “Wolsung: Magia Wieku Pary,” is currently working on the second edition of Wolsung. Lover of solo journaling games. He will meet with you and answer your most burning questions.
RPGaming will again provide a huge amount of entertainment!
This year you will find the RPGaming again in the so-called “four-pack”, specifically in hall 8. There will be almost 150 gaming stations waiting for you to have your sessions at, so that there will be no shortage of space for anyone. Especially for you, to this year’s Pyrkon we have also invited as many as 50 Game Masters on Duty, who will conduct a total of 600 hours of sessions. As always, RPGaming is open 24/7, so your adventures can continue uninterrupted.
Submit a session or sign up for a session!
Once again, session submissions are accepted via the roleplay.pyrkon.pl website. Come up with a catchy name, add an interesting description, fill in the other fields and voilà, just wait for the players.
If you want to participate in a session, just choose the one you are interested in and join it (within the available seat limit). The roleplay.pyrkon.pl website works on both computers and mobile devices. If you have any problems, please visit the Player and Game Master Service Point (POMoGe) in the RPGaming in hall 8, where our gophers will help solve them.
We can’t wait to see you!