Booking places for lectures
WHO CAN BOOK A SEAT AND HOW?
Any person with a ticket purchased in a presale can book a seat. There is an individual code provided on every ticket, which after entering it on the eBilet webpage, grants them 4,3,2 or 1 virtual tokens to allocate.
WHEN CAN I BOOK?
The possibility to book seats for particular days will close the day before – you will be able to book seats for the Friday lectures until Midnight on Thursday, for the lectures on Saturday – until Midnight on Friday and for the lectures happening of Sunday – until the end of Saturday.
ROOMS IN WHICH SEAT BOOKING IS AVAILABLE:
You can book your seats in the following rooms
- Literature Room 1
- Literature Room 2
- Comics Room
- Film & TV series Room
- Science Room
- Big Auditorium
- Small Auditorium
- Earth Hall
- Role-Play Big Room
- Role-Play Small Room
If seat limit is reached, a lecture will be marked unavailable.
WHAT IF A PROGRAM EVENT IS CANCELLED BEFORE THE FESTIVAL?
Unfortunately, it may happen that for reasons beyond our control, a program event available for seat booking is cancelled. Then, everyone who booked a seat for this particular lecture will be informed about this fact via e-mail. The e-mail will also include an additional code to be used in place of the lost reservation.
THE SEAT BOOKING PROCESS
Tips for booking seats:
- The registration is done through the eBilet portal.
- The list of lectures provided on the eBilet website only includes those program events for which seat booking is available, not Pyrkon’s entire program.
- If the limit of seats available through registration for a given lecture is reached, the lecture will be marked as unavailable.
- Think your choices regarding the lectures through, as reservations once made cannot be withdrawn.
- After making a reservation, you will receive a separate ticket for each program event via e-mail. Each ticket needs to be printed out and shown to a member of staff before entering a given lecture.
- One code enables you to reserve only one seat per event.
- Remember to have a separate ticket printed out for every program event you booked on you.
- Those of you who made a seat reservation are let into the room 15 minutes before a given program event starts.
- 7 minutes before the start of a lecture we will start to let in participants without a reservations made. Those of you who made a reservation for a given program event, but failed to show up by this point in time, lose priority in entering the room.
- If you do not make it to the lecture for which you made a reservation within the above-mentioned period of time and the room is full – you will lose the possibility to participate in this particular program event. Our advice is to join the queue 15-20 minutes prior to the program event starting.
- Attention: A different time interval applies for letting the participants into the Earth Hall. Those of you with seats booked for program events held in the Earth Hall are let into the room 30 minutes before the lecture.
- Those of you who do not have a seat booked are let into the room 10 minutes before the lecture.
- A ticket once scanned cannot be used again.
If a program event for which seat booking is available is cancelled during Pyrkon for reasons beyond our control, additional seat booking possibility for other lectures will not be provided.