Link to booking: www.eventim.pl/pyrkon-register (start: 23.04.2018 at 7PM)
WHO CAN BOOK A SEAT AND HOW?
Any person with a ticket purchased in a presale can book a seat. There is an individual code provided on every ticket, which after entering it on the Eventim webpage, grants them 4 virtual tokens to allocate.
WHEN CAN I BOOK?
The program of the event will be available on Pyrkon’s website from April 16th 2018. Seat booking will launch a week later, on April 23rd 2018.
The possibility to book seats for particular days will close the day before – you will be able to book seats for the Friday lectures until Midnight on Thursday, for the lectures on Saturday – until Midnight on Friday and for the lectures happening of Sunday – until the end of Saturday.
A confirmation, printed out from Eventim’s website will be necessary to pick up a reservation. Unclaimed reservations will be cancelled 7 minutes before the lecture starts.
ROOMS IN WHICH SEAT BOOKING IS AVAILABLE:
You can book your seats in the following rooms (the number of seats available for reservation/the total number of seats in the room):
- Literature Room 1 (100/200)
- Literature Room 2 (100/200)
- Comics Room (100/200)
- Film & TV series Room (100/200)
- Science Room (200/400)
- Auditorium (200/400)
- Comics & Film Room (100/200)
- Earth Hall (800/1600)
Attention: Percival’s concert is an exception from the rule, for which reservations have to be made for all the seats.
If seat limit is reached, a lecture will be marked unavailable.
HOW MANY LECTURES CAN I MAKE A RESERVATION FOR?
Each ticket purchased in a presale allows you to book seats for 4 program events.
WHAT IF A PROGRAM EVENT IS CANCELLED BEFORE THE FESTIVAL?
Unfortunately, it may happen that for reasons beyond our control, a program event available for seat booking is cancelled. Then, everyone who booked a seat for this particular lecture will be informed about this fact via e-mail. The e-mail will also include an additional code to be used in place of the lost reservation.
THE SEAT BOOKING PROCESS
We wish to remind you once again that you have 24 hours from the moment you purchase your ticket to activate the code allowing you to book seats at lectures. Those of you who want to make sure they use the code should buy their tickets by April 22nd.
Tips for booking seats:
- The registration is done through the Eventim portal.
- In order to be able to book seats at program events, you need to create an account on the following website: www.eventim.pl.
- The code on the ticket purchased in presale entitles you to make a reservation at 4 program events.
- The list of lectures provided on the Eventim website only includes those program events for which seat booking is available, not Pyrkon’s entire program.
- If the limit of seats available through registration for a given lecture is reached, the lecture will be marked as unavailable.
- Think your choices regarding the lectures through, as reservations once made cannot be withdrawn.
- The reservations are personal
- After making a reservation, you will receive a separate ticket for each program event via e-mail. Each ticket needs to be printed out and shown to a member of staff before entering a given lecture.
- One code enables you to reserve only one seat per event.
If a ticket to a particular program event is lost or destroyed, you will be able to get a copy of it – to do that, you need to report to Eventim’s staff in building no. 15. Getting a duplicate at Eventim’s stand costs 10 PLN.
- Remember to have a separate ticket printed out for every program event you booked on you.
- Those of you who made a seat reservation are let into the room 15 minutes before a given program event starts.
- 7 minutes before the start of a lecture we will start to let in participants without a reservations made. Those of you who made a reservation for a given program event, but failed to show up by this point in time, lose priority in entering the room.
- If you do not make it to the lecture for which you made a reservation within the above-mentioned period of time and the room is full – you will lose the possibility to participate in this particular program event. Our advice is to join the queue 15-20 minutes prior to the program event starting.
- Attention: A different time interval applies for letting the participants into the Earth Hall. Those of you with seats booked for program events held in the Earth Hall are let into the room 30 minutes before the lecture.
- Those of you who do not have a seat booked are let into the room 10 minutes before the lecture.
- A ticket once scanned cannot be used again.
If a program event for which seat booking is available is cancelled during Pyrkon for reasons beyond our control, additional seat booking possibility for other lectures will not be provided.