PYRKON FAN CONVENTION 2-4 JULY 2021 – REGULATIONS
1. Each participant of the Pyrkon 2021 Fan Convention (hereinafter referred to as “Pyrkon”) by buying or receiving a ticket or an entrance pass accepts these regulations and at the same time undertakes to comply with the terms and conditions of these regulations.
2. All participants of Pyrkon are obliged to read, accept and follow the contents of these regulations. Failure to do so cannot be the basis for any claims against the “Druga Era” Fantasy Club Association (hereinafter referred to as the Convention Holder) and/or his members.
3. Persons not complying with the regulations of Pyrkon may, by the Convention Holder’s decision, be removed from Pyrkon’s premises. Removal from Pyrkon’s premises due to the failure to comply with the present regulations does not justify a demand for a return of the ticket price or any other costs incurred by the participant due to purchasing the ticket or participating in Pyrkon.
4. The regulations are available:
- on the following websites:www.pyrkon.pl, www.eventim.pl,
- at the ticket office
5. Pyrkon is held at the Poznan International Fair at 14 Głogowska Street – eastern, western and northern entrances, as well as the halls: 5, 6, 7, 7A, 8, 8A, 10, 11, 15 (Poznań Congress Center) and the premises around them (hereinafter referred to as PIF), on 2-4 July 2021.
6. Participants of Pyrkon can stay on the premises of PIF within the following hours:
- halls 5 of the PIF: from 14:00 to 21:00 on Friday, from 10:00 to 21:00 on Saturday and from 10:00 to 16:00 on Sunday, unless information at the entrance to the hall states otherwise;
- Hall 6ABC of the PIF (Games Room): from 10:00 on Friday until 18:00 on Sunday,
- Hall 7A of the PIF: from 10:00 on Friday until 18:00 on Sunday,
- Hall 7 of the PIF: from 10:00 on Friday until 18:00 on Sunday,
- halls: 8, 8A of the PIF: from 10:00 to 22:00 on Friday, from 10:00 to 22:00 on Saturday and from 10:00 to 18:00 on Sunday,
- hall 10 of the PIF (Festival Office) from 10:00 on Friday until 18:00 on Sunday,
- hall 11 of the PIF: from 11:00 on Friday until 18:00 on Sunday,
- hall 15 (Poznań Congress Center) of the PIF: from 14:00 until 24:00 on Friday, from 9:30 until 24:00 on Saturday and from 9:30 until 18:00 on Sunday, unless information at the entrance to the hall states otherwise;
- Green Room and Blue Room at the Eastern Entrance of the PIF: from 14:00 to 24:00 on Friday, from 9:30 to 24:00 on Saturday and from 9:30 to 6:00 PM on Sunday, unless information at the entrance to the hall states otherwise;
7. Holders of one-day tickets may stay at Pyrkon’s premises until 6:00 a.m. of the following day or – in the case of Sunday tickets – until the end of Pyrkon.
8. A pre-sale ticket is subject to being exchanged for a badge.
9. The regulations and the ticket purchase schedule are determined in attachment no. 2 to the Regulations.
10. Only participants holding a badge entitling them to do it as well as a photo ID issued to their name for the sake of confirming their identity may stay on the premises of Pyrkon.
11. Each participant is obliged to sign and carry their badge in a visible place. Deliberate removal, tearing or other damage done to the badge shall result in not being allowed to enter the premises of Pyrkon, or being removed from them. In the event of accidental damage or loss of the badge, one should report to the ticket office in order to purchase a new ticket.
12. Participants without the badge on them will be shown out by the security team.
13. The Convention Holder or persons acting on his behalf (including security workers and volunteers) have the right to confirm a Convention participant’s identity. Identity confirmation is done by the holder of a badge presenting a photo ID issued to their name. Refusal to present a photo ID issued in their name may justify the removal of the participant from the premises of the event. It is forbidden to pass your own badge to other persons in order to use it. In the case of unauthorized use of the badge, the Convention Holder has the right to retrieve the badge and prohibit the person who used it, as well as the Participant who passed it on to an unauthorized person from further participation in Pyrkon.
14. At the premises of Pyrkon, a participant may be asked to produce the contents of their luggage by the Convention Holder and the subordinate services.
15. A participant of Pyrkon is obliged to absolutely obey the Convention Holder and the PIF’s rules within the premises of the event with regards to order, safety and hygiene connected with counteracting the coronavirus pandemic (hereinafter referred to as: sanitary regime). A participant’s persistent failure to comply with the sanitary regime justifies the participant’s removal from the premises of Pyrkon.
16. It is strictly forbidden to use bikes, segways, hoverboards and electric scooters on the Pyrkon premises. The ban does not apply to the event’s staff.
17. The Convention Holder is liable for the damage caused to the participants in accordance with the regulations provided in the civil code and the act on mass event safety. The Convention Holder is not responsible for damage to the persons of the Participants caused by third parties due to the Participant’s fault or by elements of the equipment, which constitute elements of the stands of external companies cooperating with the Convention. The Convention Holder is not liable for damages to the Participants’ property caused by force majeure (e.g. fire, explosion, a thunderstrike, gale, flooding with water) or by third parties or due to the Participant’s fault.
18. Medical aid
- On the premises of Pyrkon there’s an emergency medical assistance point, operated by paramedics and a doctor in line with their professional qualifications.
- Health benefits provided on the premises of Pyrkon are emergency assistance in nature. Health benefits in the field of emergency assistance are provided at the accident site or at medical points designated by the convention holders;
- Those who suffer from chronic diseases, allergies and etc., are obliged to have their own medication on them and to have valid information about their health condition, disease, and any problems regarding potential treatment.
- The injured and the sick treated at the emergency medical assistance points will be required to present an ID and/or passport and/or school ID.
- Medical assistance points do not provide deposit services and are not liable for the participants’ valuables.
- If the examined participant’s condition p a justified suspicion that their physical injuries or medical problems could be caused due to committing a crime, the paramedic providing medical assistance will report to the convention holder, who will notify the police.
- In justified cases, the injured participant may be transported to a healthcare facility.
19. Throughout the duration of the event underage participants are required to have on them and be able to present at entrance the parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to participate in Pyrkon with his contact details. The consent form template is available on the following websites: www.pyrkon.pl [download here], www.eventim.pl.
20. The Convention Holder is not responsible for the items left unattended or lost. Cloakrooms are available within Pyrkon’s premises, where participants can leave their coats.
21. It is forbidden (except for the situation described in this point as well as in point 21) to enter Pyrkon premises while carrying:
- any weapons, as defined in the current Weapons and Ammunition Act;
- ammunition for the above-mentioned weapons;
- melee weapons, except for items with blunt edges: knives, cold steel weapons, training weapons, and replicas of improvised weapons – all if they are carried in a manner safe for other participants;
- explosives and pyrotechnic materials;
- toxic, malodorous or flammable substances;
- gunpowder weapons.
22. Pneumatic weapons (ASG, paintball) may be carried onto Pyrkon’s premises if it is permanently or temporarily unable to launch bullets.
23. The final decision regarding the possibility of bringing weapons or items that may be considered dangerous to the Convention grounds belongs to the Convention Holder and the services designated by him.
24. During Pyrkon, it is forbidden to point weapons, weapon replicas or any other dangerous tools at other participants of Pyrkon, unless they consented to it (e.g. while posing for photos).
25. Pyrkon’s participants are obliged to keep its premises- both inside and between the PIF buildings- clean and tidy.
26. On the premises of PIF alcohol consumption is allowed only in specified and designated Reservation of Seats.
27. It is strictly forbidden to bring alcohol onto the PIF premises and to consume alcohol outside of areas designated for this purpose.
28. It is strictly forbidden to smoke tobacco products and e-cigarettes within Pyrkon’s premises outside designated zones for smokers.
29. At Pyrkon, it is strictly forbidden to possess and use any narcotic or psychotropic substances, except for the situations described in point 26 and in a situation where, according to a medical order, the use of psychotropic substances is required, which should be certified with an appropriate certificate.
30. Participants under the influence of alcohol, other drugs or psychotropic substances may be removed from Pyrkon’s premises.
31. Each participant must behave properly and follow the decisions of the Convention Holder. Any complaints against the decisions of the Convention Holder may be submitted to the convention’s Directors – their decision is final. In the case of an argument between Pyrkon’s participants, the determining authority is the Director, whose decision is final.
32. The Convention Holder is not liable for the damage caused by participants. The perpetrators are liable (therein financially) for any damage. In case of persons under age, legal and financial liability is borne by the parents or legal guardians.
33. In the event of a fortuitous event, as well as other reasons that make it impossible to organize the event, and for which the Convention Holder is not responsible, the Convention Holder has the right to cancel the event, change the date and/or venue without prior notice.
34. The Convention Holder shall not be obliged to provide any compensation or damages to the ticket holder, except for the refund of the whole or part of the sum for which the ticket was purchased for the event, which, for reasons beyond the Convention Holder’s control and without its fault, was postponed, cancelled or held only partially.
35. People who host program events (hereinafter referred to as Lecturers) are obliged to leave the lecture rooms in the condition no worse than the condition in which they found them. In the event of gross damage to the room upon it being passed on, the Lecturers are obliged to immediately notify the Convention Holders.
36. In the event of failure to comply with their own obligations, participants eligible for discounted tickets for organizing program events are obliged to pay the surcharge on the ticket equal to the discount.
37. Prizes in competitions that form an official part of the programme are vouchers with Pyrkon’s currency (so-called pyrpounds) exchangeable for prizes at the prize stand, which is open throughout the duration of the Convention in the hours when pavilion 5 is open to the public. When exchanging pyrpounds for prizes, priority of notifications applies. The Pyrkon currency not used will not be exchanged for money. The Convention’s currency is not usable during subsequent editions of the Convention.
38. Those who help prepare and run Pyrkon cannot participate in the contests and tournaments that are held during the convention. In addition, if a contest or a tournament is organized by entities or organizations other than the Convention Holder, the representatives and employees of such entities and organizations cannot participate in those contests and tournaments.
39. On the premises of Pyrkon it is not permitted to duplicate or sell any products protected by copyright, without having an appropriate license and rights, and trade their illegal copies.
40. The Convention Holder is not liable for and does not identify with the opinions expressed by the Participants (including the Lecturers) during the convention.
41. It is strictly forbidden to conduct political activities within the premises of Pyrkon, in particular election campaigns and political canvassing. Those, who do not comply with this rule, will be removed from the premises of the convention without a right to a refund of the value of the ticket and other possible claims.
42. An image of any Pyrkon Fan Convention’s participant may be recorded by means of photographs or film recordings made by the Convention Holder in order to promote Pyrkon Fan Convention. By his/her presence at the Pyrkon Fan Convention, the Participant agrees that his/her image may be processed and that the Convention Holder may take photographs and make films with his/her participation, free of charge, and that his/her image may be recorded, used and distributed free of charge in compliance with the participant’s dignity and exclusively for the purposes of promoting the Pyrkon Fan Convention.
43. In order to ensure the safety of participants and protection of property at Pyrkon, Poznan International Fair Ltd. shall carry out special surveillance of the Convention grounds or the area around the Convention in the form of technical measures allowing for image recording (monitoring).
44. The monitoring does not include restrooms, areas designated for smoking tobacco products and electronic cigarettes, and office areas.
45. Image recordings are processed only for the purpose for which they were collected.
46. Detailed information on the processing of personal data by Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie sp. z o.o. (Poznań International Fair) can be found under the following link: https://www.mtp.pl/media/4216/regulamin_dla_zwiedzajacych.pdf
47. Each participant must treat other participants with respect. Physical or verbal abuse might result in being removed from the convention, having their badge taken and reporting the abuser to the authorities. The full description of the regulations against harassment can be found on the following website: www.pyrkon.pl.
48. It is forbidden to bring animals to Pyrkon. The ban does not apply to guide animals and assistance animals for disabled people, properly indicated.
49. The regulations for the return of the purchased tickets will be available when purchasing tickets at the ticket counters and on the www.eventim.pl website.
50. All advertising materials the presence of which at the Convention has not been agreed upon with the Convention Holder shall be removed from the Pyrkon grounds together with the persons distributing them. These people will be charged with the cost of remedying any damage caused as a result of their actions.
51. Conducting any commercial, service, entertainment, information and promotional activities (which also applies to advertisements on vehicles), etc. at Pyrkon grounds, including the PIF grounds, is possible only after obtaining the Convention Holder’s consent, at the stands and hours designated by him and on terms specified in a separate agreement and in the Exhibitors’ Regulations.
52. In the event of failure to comply with the above Regulations, the Convention Holder may remove the person violating the Regulations without reimbursement of the participation costs incurred, and impose a contractual penalty of ten times the rate provided for in the exhibitors’ price list, for a minimum size standard type stand, but not more than PLN 6,000.00.
53. There are separate zones at Pyrkon having their own regulations. The zone regulations regulate their functioning in the scope not included in these regulations. In the event of controversial situations, the zone regulations are superior to the general regulations.
54. The Program of Pyrkon published on the Pyrkon website is a tentative program prepared by the Convention Holder according to his best knowledge. The Convention Holder reserves the right to change the Pyrkon program in case of unforeseen random events. Changing the Pyrkon program due to unforeseen random events cannot be the basis for any claims against the Convention Holder. In particular, it cannot be the basis for returning the equivalent of the price of the ticket.
55. Access to the programme events is on a first-come-first-served basis, taking into account the rules of other access to the programme events, in particular those provided for in the Rules and Regulations for Reservation of Seats for Lectures, which constitute Attachment no. 3 to these Regulations.
56. The Convention Holder informs that due to the large number of participants it may not be possible to participate in certain program events if all seats in the lecture hall are occupied pursuant to the Regulations. The inability to participate in a program event due to the lack of free space in the room cannot be a basis for any claims against the Convention Holder. In particular, it cannot be the basis for returning the equivalent of the price of the ticket or pass.
57. The entrance of a participant to the lecture hall after the commencement of the program event is at the discretion of the Convention Holder. The beginning of the lecture is signalled by closing the front door to the lecture hall or in another form indicated by the Convention Holder.
58. A ticket purchased in advance gives you the opportunity to reserve seats at the programme events in accordance with the rules of the Rules and Regulations for Reservation Seats for Lectures, enclosed as Attachment no. 3 hereto, with the rule of priority of applications in booking seats applying. The Convention Holder does not guarantee the possibility of using the option of reservation of seats for selected program events. The possibility to reserve seats is valid until the pool of seats designated for reservation is exhausted.
59. If a participant who made the reservation for a program event fails to show up at least 7 minutes before the scheduled commencement, his reservation is automatically canceled.
60. The Convention Holder ensures the safe conduct of Pyrkon only if all participants comply with the Regulations, the Act on the safety of mass events and the Polish law.
61. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act on the safety of mass events and the PIF regulations shall apply.
62. The Convention Holder reserves the right to change these Regulations without previously notifying the potential attendees and Speakers.
63. Information on the processing of personal data constitutes Attachment no. 1 to these Regulations.
ATTACHMENT NO. 1 TO THE PYRKON FAN CONVENTION REGULATIONS
Information regarding the processing of personal data
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Druga Era Fantasy Club Association with its registered office in Poznań (61-131), ul. Kaliska 22a/23, registered in the National Court Register under no. 0000207209. Below, you will find information regarding the processing of your personal data in connection to the execution of the contract concluded with you and for the sake of its proper execution.
2. The personal data is processed based on the consent, on the basis of the legally justified interest of the Administrator in order to execute Pyrkon, for the sake of ticket sales, registration of speakers and participants, as well as for the sake of contacting you in the event of such a necessity as well as to consider possible complaints or redress. The scope of the data collected is: name and last name, date of birth, order number, e-mail address, and in the case of exhibitors who are natural persons also the PESEL number and correspondence address, and in the case of persons conducting business activities also their identification data (the tax identification number – NIP, bank account number) for the purpose of settlements of the obligations concluded and the fulfillment of legal and tax obligations resulting from legal provisions.
3. Providing the data is voluntary. However, failure to provide the data prevents the registration of the participant and thus the handling of the order.
4. Your personal data may be transferred to our partners in order to be able to properly execute the contract. This applies to entities that provide us with IT or accounting services, companies dealing with claims, intermediaries in the ordering of courier services, postal operators, courier companies, entities servicing printing or online payments, as well as security services. The personal data of exhibitors may be transferred outside the EEA, to trusted partners providing internet services and possessing appropriate security certificates (Privacy Shield). Exhibitors will be informed accordingly about such cases.
5. As data Administrator, we provide you with the right to access data, request rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing. You may also utilize the right to submit an objection to the processing of data to the Administrator and the right to transfer data to another data controller. In the case of a voluntary consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent for processing at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was executed on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
7. Personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
8. The administrator does not perform automated data processing or profiling.
9. In matters concerning personal data, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTACHMENT NO. 2 TO THE PYRKON FAN CONVENTION REGULATIONS
THE RULES AND SCHEDULE FOR TICKET SALES
Due to the SARS-CoV-2 virus pandemic and the postponement of Pyrkon to 2021, all tickets purchased for Pyrkon planned for 2020 will remain valid for the Pyrkon planned for 2021, unless the participant returns them under the terms of the Rules of Ticket Sale.
The following rules for ticket sales apply during Pyrkon:
1. Three-day passes to Pyrkon shall be sold at three price thresholds:
- purchased by January 15th 2021 – special bundle – 249 PLN or normal ticket – 119 PLN
- purchased by June 1st, 2021 – 119 PLN
- purchased from June 2nd 2021 until the commencement of Pyrkon as well as at ticket counters during the Convention – 139 PLN
Such information here:
2. Due to the sanitary regime, the Convention Holder does not make halls 3 and 3A available for recreational purposes during the event. 3-Day tickets including access to halls 3 and 3A purchased from 21.11.2019 for an additional fee of PLN 10 remain valid, however, by March 11, 2021, the participant who purchased a ticket with access to halls 3 and 3 A should declare to the Convention Holder, to the indicated e-mail, the willingness to have the additional fee of PLN 10 returned to them. If the wish to have the additional fee of PLN 10 returned to them is not declared by the deadline, the participant will receive a unique gift from the organizers during Pyrkon 2021. The gift can only be collected during Pyrkon 2021. The above solution exhausts all claims of the participant related to the settlement of the additional fee in the amount of PLN 10.
3. Only 3-day passes are available for purchase via the Pyrkon 2021 and the Eventim websites. The regulations for the return of the tickets purchased during the presale period are determined in the sales regulations of the specified entities.
4. A ticket purchased during the pre-sale period entitles you to:
- reserve seats at the program events in accordance with the rules of reservation of seats at the lectures; the number of seats depends on the number of tokens on the ticket:
1. A ticket in the special package includes 4 tokens
2. A ticket purchased between November 21st, 2019 and June 1st, 2021 or as part of the Pyrbox action and tickets that are prizes in the Pyrkon Fan Convention competitions contain 2 tokens
3. A ticket purchased from June 2nd, 2021 includes 1 token
- receive a unique gadget
- a can of Red Bull drink
- in the case of a special bundle, to collect the contents of the bundle specified in point 6.
- The special bundle includes:
- a 3-day pass
- a special Pyrkon t-shirt
- a separate entrance to the Convention grounds
- a unique Pyrkon gadget;
- an additional token for registering to program events
- participate in a launch of registration for program events 7 days before standard ticket holders;
- a can of Red Bull drink;
Each ticket purchased during the presale period must be exchanged for a participant’s badge at the stand located at the Poznań International Fair near the Eastern Entrance (coming from ul. Głogowska and the Poznań railway station) within the following deadlines:
- on Thursday July 1st, 2021 between 9:00-19:00;
- on Friday July 2nd, 2021 from10:00 a.m. 24 hours a day until Sunday July 3rd, 2021 at 15:00.
At the ticket exchange point, where tickets are exchanged for badges you will also be able to collect the contents of the special bundle.
During Pyrkon, you will be able to purchase tickets at designated ticket counters of the Poznań International Fair at the Northern Entrance (coming from ul. Bukowska) within the following deadlines:
- on Thursday July 1st, 2021, from 9:00-19:00
- on Friday July 2nd, 2021, from 10:00 24 hours a day until Sunday July 4th, 2021, at 15:00.
The prices of the tickets purchased after June 2nd, 2021
- normal (for the participants who are over 13 years old on the day of the purchase):
1. 3-day pass 2-4 July 2021 PLN 139.
2. 1-day pass for Friday July 2nd, 2021 – 59 PLN
3. 1-day pass for Saturday July 3rd, 2021 – 85 PLN
4. 1-day pass for Sunday July 4th, 2021 – 39 PLN
- for children between the ages of 6 and 12, who have had their 12th birthday on or before the day of the purchase of the ticket:
1. 1-day pass for Friday July 2nd, 2021 – 30 PL
2. 1-day pass for Saturday July 2nd, 2021 – 45 PLN
3. 1-day pass for Sunday July 2nd, 2021 – 20 PLN
Free admission to the event is available to children up to 6 years of age, who have had their 6th birthday on the day of admission to Pyrkon.
Any complaints regarding the special package, in particular regarding the services and goods included therein, should be addressed solely and directly to the Convention Holder who bears full responsibility in this respect within 14 days of the receipt of the package.
The tickets are subject to a return, except for the tickets purchased within the pre-sale period for reasons specified in the regulations, made available by the entity through which the tickets were purchased within the pre-sale period.
The return of the tickets purchased within the pre-sale period via the Pyrkon website is possible in case Pyrkon is cancelled or the date or location of Pyrkon is a and should be requested within 30 days after an announcement is made on the Pyrkon website regarding the cancellation, change of the date or time of Pyrkon.
The sales of a ticket to a person who is not of age (who has not had her 18th birthday before the commencement of Pyrkon) requires a parent/legal guardian’s consent to be presented, if the parent or legal guardian does not accompany the person. The template for the consent is made available on the Pyrkon website.
ATTACHMENT NO. 3 TO THE REGULATIONS OF THE PYRKON FAN CONVENTION.
Rules for the reservation of seats for lectures
1. Reservation of seats for a lecture takes place via the website www.eventim.pl and requires the creation of an account on this site.
2. Seat reservations for the lecture can be made by anyone with a ticket purchased during the pre-sale period. On each ticket there is an individual code, which after entering it on the Eventim website gives you 1 to 4 tokens to distribute.
3. The maximum number of reservations per ticket depends on the number of tokens on the ticket:
- A ticket in the special package includes 4 tokens
- A ticket purchased between November 21st, 2019 and June 1st, 2021 or as part of the Pyrbox action and tickets that are prizes in the competitions organized by the Pyrkon Fan Convention contain 2 tokens
- A ticket purchased from June 2nd, 2021 includes 1 token
4. The code entitling you to reserve seats for the lectures becomes valid 24 hours after purchasing the ticket.
5. One code entitles you to reserve only one seat for the same lecture.
6. Reservations for lectures can be made once the program is published. The exact start date for the reservations will be published on the Pyrkon website by May 31, 2021.
7. Reservations for the lectures happening on particular days will be closed the day before:
- for the lectures happening on Friday, 2 July 2021 registration will be open until 23:59 CET on Thursday, 1 July 2021
- for the lectures happening on Saturday, 3 July 2021 registration will be open until 23:59 CET on Friday, 2 July 2021
- for the lectures happening on Sunday, 4 July 2021 registration will be open until 23:59 CET on Saturday, 3 July 2021
8. After making the reservation, the participant will receive a personalised ticket for the booked program event by e-mail. You must have your printed ticket to the program event with you to claim your reservation.
9. Once scanned, a ticket cannot be scanned again.
10. Persons with reservations for a program event are admitted to the room 15 minutes prior to its start. In case of program events taking place in the Earth Hall, persons with reservations are admitted 30 minutes before the beginning of the program event.
11. Reserving a seat for a program event ensures guaranteed entry to the room, not priority entry to the room.
12. Unclaimed reservations will be cancelled 7 minutes before the start of the lecture.
13. The following rooms are covered by the reservation system:
- Literature Room 1
- Literature Room 2
- Comic Books Room
- Movies & TV Series Room
- Science Room
- Big Auditorium
- Small Auditorium
- The Earth Hall
60% of seats available in the rooms is covered by the reservations system. The final number of available seats depends on the current sanitary regime.
14. In exceptional cases, the Convention Holder may increase the number of seats available for reservation for selected program events, while maintaining the sanitary regime.
15. In the case of exhausting the limit of seats, the lecture will assume the status of unavailable.
16. In case of cancellation of a program event available for booking before the Convention, the persons who reserved a seat for this program event will receive an e-mail notification about its cancellation and an additional token giving them an opportunity to reserve a place for other still available program events.
17. If, during Pyrkon, a program event covered by the reservation system is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, no additional reservation will be run for new lectures.
18. It is not possible to cancel reservations for a program event once they have been made.
19. In case of losing or destroying a ticket for a program event, the participant will be able to obtain a copy at the Eventim point on the ground floor in hall 15 (PCC). The cost of issuing a duplicate in an Eventim point is PLN 10.