PYRKON 2020 FAN CONVENTION – REGULATIONS
- Each participant of the Pyrkon 2020 Fan Convention (hereinafter referred to as Pyrkon), by purchasing or receiving a ticket or pass, accepts the present regulations and at the same time undertakes to observe the conditions of the present regulations.
- Any and all persons who participate in Pyrkon are obliged to familiarize themselves, accept and observe the contents of the present regulations. Failure to meet this obligation may not be a basis for possible claims towards Klub Fantastyki „Druga Era” Association (hereinafter referred to as the Convention Holder) and/or its members.
- Persons not following the regulations may, as decided by the Convention Holder, be removed from Pyrkon grounds. Removal from Pyrkon grounds due to failure to follow the present regulations does not justify demanding a reimbursement of the ticket price or any other costs incurred by the participant due to purchasing the ticket and participating in Pyrkon.
- The regulations are available:
- Pyrkon takes place on the grounds of the Poznań International Fair at ul. Głogowska 14 in Poznań – the east entrance, the north entrance and halls: 3, 3A, 5, 6, 7, 7A, 8, 8A, 10, 11, 15 (Poznań Congress Center) as well as the surrounding areas, between 8-10 May 2020.
- The participants may stay at Pyrkon grounds within the following hours:
- halls 3, 3A of the PIF : from 10:00 AM on Friday until 5:00 PM on Sunday, unless information provided at the entrance to the hall provides otherwise;
- halls 5, 6C of the PIF: from 2:00PM until 9:00 PM on Friday, from 10:00 AM until 9:00 PM on Saturday and from 10:00AM until 4:00 PM on Sunday, unless information provided at the entrance to the hall provides otherwise;
- hall 6A and 6B of the PIF (Games Room): from 10:00 AM on Friday until 6:00 PM on Sunday, unless information provided at the entrance to the hall provides otherwise;
- hall 7A of the PIF: from 10:00AM on Friday until 6:00 PM on Sunday, unless information provided at the entrance to the hall provides otherwise;
- hall 7 of the PIF: from 10:00AM on Friday until 6:00PM on Sunday
- halls: 8, 8A of the PIF: from 10:00 AM until 10:00 PM on Friday, from 10:00 AM until 10:00 PM on Saturday and from 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM on Sunday, unless information provided at the entrance to the hall provides otherwise;
- hall 10 of the PIF (Convention Office) from 10:00 AM on Friday until 6:00 PM on Sunday, unless information provided at the entrance to the hall provides otherwise;
- hall 11 of the PIF: from 11:00 on Friday until 6:00 PM on Sunday, unless information provided at the entrance to the hall provides otherwise;
- hall 15 (Poznań Congress Center) of the PIF: from 2:00 PM until 00:00 on Friday, from 9:30 AM until 00:00 on Saturday and from 9:30 AM until 6:00 PM on Sunday, unless information provided at the entrance to the hall provides otherwise.
- The Green Room and the Blue Room in the Western Entrance Hall of the PIF: from 2:00 PM until 00:00 on Friday, from 9:30 until 00:00 on Saturday and from 9:30 until 6:00 PM on Sunday, unless information provided at the entrance to the rooms provides otherwise;;
- Holders of one-day passes may stay at Pyrkon grounds until 6:00 AM on the next day or – in the case of Sunday passes – until the end of Pyrkon.
- A ticket purchased during pre-sale is subject to being exchanged for an ID badge.
- The rules and the schedule for ticket sales are determined in appendix no. 2 to the Regulations.
- Only a person with an ID badge entitling them to do it and a photo ID issued in their name to confirm their identity can stay on Pyrkon grounds.
- Each participant is obliged to sign their ID and carry it prominently displayed. Intentionally taking it off, ripping or otherwise damaging it will result in not being let in to the Pyrkon grounds or being removed from it. Should you accidentally damage or lose the ID badge, report to the ticket office in order to purchase a new ticket.
- Persons without the ID badge will be shown the quickest way to the exit by the security personnel.
- The Convention Holder or persons acting on its behalf (including the security personnel and volunteers) have the right to confirm the identity of the Convention participant. Identity confirmation is done by the ID badge holder showing a photo ID issued in their name. Refusal to show a photo ID issued in your name may constitute a justification for a participant to be removed from the convention grounds. It is forbidden to hand your own ID over to other persons in order for them to use it. In the event of unauthorized use of the ID badge, the Convention Holder has the right to take the ID badge away and prohibit the person who used it, as well as the Participant who gave it to the unauthorized person to further participate in Pyrkon.
- On Pyrkon grounds, the participant may be called to show the contents of their luggage by the Convention Holder and his subordinate services.
- On the Pyrkon grounds, participants are strictly forbidden to ride bicycles, segways, hoverboards and electric scooters. The ban does not apply to the event staff.
- The Convention Holder is liable for the damage caused to the participants in accordance with the rules provided for in the civil code and the act on the safety of mass events. The Convention Holder is not liable for the damage on the persons of the Participants caused by third parties due to the Participant’s fault or by the elements of equipment which are parts of stands of external companies cooperating with the Convention. The Convention Holder is not liable for the damage to the Participants’’ property, caused by force majeure (e.g. fire, explosion, thunder strike, gale, flooding) or by third parties or due to the Participant’s fault.
- Medical help
- On Pyrkon grounds, there is an emergency medical assistance spot, with paramedics and a doctor working there within the scope of their professional competence;
- Health services provided at Pyrkon are emergency assistance in nature. Health services in the scope of emergency assistance are provided at the place of accident or at medical spots designated by the organizers;
- People suffering from chronic diseases, allergies, etc. are required to have their own medicines on them and to have information with them regarding their health, illness or difficulties in treatment;
- Injured / sick people admitted to an emergency assistance spot will be IDed on the basis of an identity card and / or passport and / or school ID
- Medical spots do not have depositories and do not take responsibility for the participants’ valuable items
- If during the examination of the injured there is a reasonable suspicion that his bodily injury or functional impairment remains in connection with committing a crime, the person providing medical assistance shall notify the convention holder and the convention holder notifies the Police about the case;
- In justified cases, the injured participant will be transported to a medical center.
- Minors are obliged to present at the ticket office, and have on them at all times during the event a consent from their parent or legal guardian to participate in Pyrkon, with their telephone number to contact. The consent template is available on the website www.pyrkon.pl [available to download from here] , www.eventim.pl.
- The Convention Holder is not liable for items left without supervision or misplaced. At Pyrkon grounds, there are cloakrooms, where you can safely leave your coats.
- It is prohibited to bring the following to Pyrkon ground (except for situations described in the present point and in point 21):
- weapons, as defined in the current Weapons and Ammunition Act;;
- ammunition for the above-mentioned weapons;
- melee weapons except for items with blunt edges – knives, melee weapons, training weapons and replicas of improvised weapons, under the condition that they are carried in a manner not causing a threat to other participants;
- explosives and pyrotechnic materials;
- toxic substances, foul-smelling substances or flammable substances;
- gunpowder weapons.
- Pneumatic weapons (ASG, paintball) are allowed on the grounds of the event, if it is temporarily or permanently rid of the possibility to discharge projectiles.
- Final decision regarding the possibility to carry a gun or items that may be considered dangerous onto the Convention grounds belongs to the convention holder and the services appointed by him.
- During Pyrkon, it is forbidden to point weapons, weapon replicas or any dangerous tools at another participant of Pyrkon, except for situations, when they granted their explicit consent (e.g. when posing for pictures).
- Pyrkon participants are obliged to maintain cleanliness and tidiness on the grounds between the PIF buildings.
- On the PIF grounds, drinking alcohol is only allowed in designated places.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring alcohol to PIF grounds or drink alcohol outside designated areas.
- There is a total ban on smoking tobacco products and e-cigarettes on Pyrkon grounds, outside designated smoking areas.
- On Pyrkon grounds, there is a total ban on possessing and taking any and all intoxicants and psychotropic drugs, except for situations described in point 26 and in a situation, in which in accordance with the doctor’s orders, taking psychotropic drugs is required, which should be confirmed with an appropriate certificate.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants or psychotropic drugs may be removed from Pyrkon grounds.
- Each participant of Pyrkon is obliged to behave in a well-mannered way, to comply with the decisions of the Organizers. Reservations against the Organizers’ decisions may be reported to Convention’s Directors – their decision is final. In the event of conflict between the participants of Pyrkon, the Director is the determining authority and his decision is final.
- The Convention Holder is not liable for damage caused by the participants of Pyrkon. The perpetrators bear liability (including financial liability) for any and all damages. In the case of minors, legal and financial liability is borne by the parents or legal guardians.
- On Pyrkon grounds during the Convention, staying in the hall for 24h a day, including storing items is possible in halls 3 and 3A of the PIF in accordance with the rules described in pt. 33-35.
- Only participants with a proper band have access to halls 3 and 3a. Persons without the band will not be allowed in halls 3 and 3A.
- Damaging or misplacing a band may result in being removed from halls 3 and 3A.
- In designated areas of halls 3 and 3A from 00:00 until 7:00 AM, it is forbidden to undertake loud activities and behaviors disrupting the peace and order and the light intensity shall be limited. Persons using halls 3 and 3A are asked to maintain particular courteousness and cleanliness, including personal cleanliness.
- Presenters running the program events (hereinafter referred to as Speakers) are obliged to leave the lecture room in the condition not worse than one in which it was handed over to them. In the event of severe damage to the room found during its handover, the Speakers are obliged to notify the Organizers about it immediately.
- Persons benefiting from an accreditation discounts for holding program events in the event of failure to comply with their obligations are required to pay an accreditation surcharge in the amount of the discount received.
- The prizes in competitions constituting the official part of the program are vouchers with Pyrkon currency (the so-called Pyrpounds) that can be exchanged for prizes at the booth with in-kind prizes, which is open for participants during the Convention within the opening hours of hall 5. The first come first served rule applies when exchanging Pyrpounds for prizes. No compensation is provided for unused Pyrkon currency. Convention currency does not pass on to subsequent editions of the Convention.
- Volunteers involved in the preparation and operation of Pyrkon cannot participate in competitions and tournaments held during Pyrkon. In addition, representatives and employees of these entities and organizations may not participate in competitions and tournaments organized during Pyrkon by entities and organizations other than the Convention Holder.
- It is prohibited to reproduce and sell any copyrighted products on Pyrkon grounds without having the appropriate rights and licenses, as well as to sell any illegal copies of those products.
- The Convention Holder is not responsible and does not identify with the opinions expressed by the participants (including the Speakers) during Pyrkon.
- It is strictly forbidden to conduct any sort of political activity on Pyrkon grounds, in particular election campaigns and political agitation. Persons who do not comply with this prohibition will be removed from the Pyrkon grounds without the right to a refund of the ticket value and any other claims.
- The likeness of a participant in the Pyrkon Fan Convention can be recorded in photos or video recordings made by the Convention Holder in order to promote Pyrkon Fan Convention. By participating in Pyrkon Fan Convention the participant expresses a consent to be photographed and filmed free of charge by an entity authorized by the Convention Holder, free of charge recording of his image and its free use and dissemination with respect to the participant’s dignity for the sole purpose of promoting Pyrkon Fan Convention.
- To ensure the safety of participants and property protection at Pyrkon, the PIF conducts special supervision over the Convention area or the area around the Convention in the form of technical means enabling image recording (monitoring).
- Monitoring does not include sanitary rooms, areas designated for smoking tobacco and electronic cigarettes, and office rooms.
- Image recordings are processed only for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Detailed information regarding the processing of personal data by the PIF can be found under the following link https://www.mtp.pl/media/4216/regulamin_dla_zwiedzajacych.pdf
- Every participant of Pyrkon is obliged to treat the other participants with respect. Physical or verbal harassment may result in the removal from Pyrkon grounds, withdrawal of the ID badge and reporting to the appropriate services. A full description of the anti-harassment policy can be found on the www.pyrkon.pl website.
- It is forbidden to bring animals into the Pyrkon area. The ban does not apply to guide and assistant animals for people with disabilities, marked accordingly.
- Rules regarding the return of purchased tickets will be available when buying tickets at the ticket booths and on the www.eventim.pl website
- All advertising materials the presence of which at the Convention has not been agreed upon with the Convention Holder will be removed from the Pyrkon grounds along with the persons distributing them. These persons will be charged with the cost of repairing any damage caused by their actions.
- Conducting any commercial, service, entertainment, information and promotional activities (also applies to advertising on vehicles), etc. on Pyrkon grounds, including the PIF grounds, is only possible with the consent of the Convention Holder, in the stands and hours designated by him and in accordance with the conditions specified in a separate agreement and in the Exhibitors’ Regulations.
- In the event of non-compliance with the above provisions of the Regulations, the Convention Holder may remove a person who violates the Regulations without reimbursement of the participation costs incurred, as well as impose a contractual penalty of 10 times the rate provided in the exhibitors’ price list for a standard stand of minimum size, however, not more than PLN 6,000.00.
- There are separate zones in Pyrkon with their own regulations. The zone regulations regulate their functioning within the scope not included in these regulations. In the event of a dispute, zone regulations take precedence over the general regulations.
- The Pyrkon program published on the Pyrkon website is an indicative program prepared by the Convention Holder to the best of his knowledge. The convention holder reserves the right to change the Pyrkon program in the event of unforeseen random events. Changing the Pyrkon program due to unforeseen random events cannot be the basis for any claims against the Convention Holder. In particular, it may not be the basis for reimbursement of the equivalent of the price of the ticket or a pass.
- When accessing program events, the rule of order of applications applies, taking into account the other rules of access to program events, in particular those provided in accordance with the rules of the Seat Reservations Regulations for Lectures, constituting Appendix no. 3 to the Regulations.
- The Convention Holder informs that due to a large number of participants it may not be possible to participate in some program events if seats in the lecture hall are taken in accordance with the Regulations. The inability to participate in the program event due to the lack of free space in the room cannot be the basis for any claims against the Convention Holder. In particular, it may not be the basis for reimbursement of the equivalent of the price of the ticket or pass.
- Whether the participant can enter the lecture hall after the start of a program event depends on the organizer’s decision. The start of the lecture is signaled by closing the entrance door to the lecture room or in another form indicated by the organizer.
- A ticket purchased during presale provides the opportunity to book a reservation for program events in accordance with the rules of the Regulations for Seat Reservation for Lectures, constituting Appendix no. 3 to these Regulations, while the fist come first served rule applies when booking seats. The Convention Holder does not guarantee the possibility of seat reservations for selected program events. The option of booking seats applies until the pool of seats reserved for reservations is exhausted.
- If a participant who has made a reservation for a program event does not arrive at least 7 minutes before the planned start, his reservation will be automatically canceled.
- The Convention Holder ensures the safe run of Pyrkon only if all participants comply with the Regulations, the act on the safety of masse events and Polish law.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the act on the safety of mass events and the PIF regulations shall apply
- The Convention Holder reserves the right to amend these Regulations without informing potential participants.
- Information on the processing of personal data is attached as Appendix no. 1 to these Regulations.
APPENDIX NO. 1 TO THE REGULATIONS OF THE PYRKON FAN CONVENTION 2020
Information on the processing of personal data
- The administrator of your personal data is the Klub Fantastyki Druga Era Association based in Poznań (61-131) at ul. Kaliska 22a / 23, registered in the National Court Register under the number 0000207209. Below you will find all necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data in connection with the implementation of the contract concluded with you and for its proper performance.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of consent, on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest for the implementation of Pyrkon, ticket sales transactions, registration of speakers and participants, as well as contact with you if necessary and to consider any complaints or redress. The scope of collected data is: name and last name, date of birth, order number, e-mail address, in the case of exhibitors who are natural persons, PESEL number and correspondence address, and in the case of persons conducting business activity: identification data (NIP, account number) for the purposes of settlement of concluded obligations and implementation of legal and tax obligations resulting from legal provisions.
- The provision of the data is voluntary. Failure to provide data, however, prevents the registration of the participant and thus the processing of the order.
- Your personal data may be transferred to our partners for the purposes necessary for the proper realization of the contract. This applies to entities providing IT or accounting services for us, companies dealing with claims, intermediating in ordering courier services, postal operators, courier companies, print services or websites that support online payments, as well as security services. Exhibitors’ personal data may be transferred outside the EEA to trusted partners providing Internet services and having appropriate security certificates (Privacy Shield). Exhibitors will be informed accordingly.
- As an Administrator, we provide you with the right to access data, request rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing. You can also exercise the right to object to the Administrator against data processing and the right to transfer data to another data controller. Given prior consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
- The administrator does not conduct activities of automated data processing or profiling.
In matters regarding personal data, please contact us at the following email address: daneosobowe@pyrkon
APPENDIX NO. 2 TO THE REGULATIONS OF THE PYRKON FAN CONVENTION 2020
Ticket sale rules and schedule
At Pyrkon 2020, the following ticket sale and distribution rules apply:
- 3-day tickets for attending Pyrkon will be sold at two price levels:
- purchased until March 22, 2020 – special package – 249 PLN or regular ticket – 119 PLN;
- purchased until April 5, 2020 – 119 PLN;
- purchased from April 6, 2020 until the start of Pyrkon and at the box office during the Festival – 139 PLN,
- tickets purchased in the abovementioned dates do not authorize you to enter halls 3 and 3A, except for the special package, in which there is the option of choosing the entrance to these halls at no extra charge.
- 3-day tickets for halls 3 and 3A purchased from 11.11.2020 – 10 PLN. The number of tickets for halls 3 and 3A is limited, sales are carried out in rounds until stocks run out.
- Purchasing a ticket for halls 3 and 3A is only possible when purchasing a ticket to Pyrkon. You can buy one ticket for halls 3 and 3A per each ticket to Pyrkon.
- Only 3-day tickets and tickets for halls 3 and 3A are available during pre-sale via the Pyrkon 2020 website, the Eventim website. The rules for returning tickets purchased during pre-sale are set out in the sales regulations for the indicated entities.
- A ticket purchased during pre-sale entitles to:
- reserving seats at program events in accordance with the principles of reserving seats at lectures; the number of seats depends on the number of tokens on the ticket:
i.the ticket in the special package contains 4 tokens
ii.a ticket purchased from November 18, 2019 to April 2, 2020 or as part of the Pyrbox campaign, and tickets that are prizes in the Pyrkon Fan Convention competitions contain 2 tokens
iii.a ticket purchased after 2.4 2020 contains 1 token
- receiving a unique gadget
- a can of Red Bull energy drink
- in the special package, it entitles to receiving the content indicated in item 6.
- The special package includes:
- a 3-day ticket;
- a special Pyrkon shirt;
- separate entrance to the Festival area;
- a unique Pyrkon gadget;
- 4 tokens to register for program events;
- starting registration for program events 7 days before the owners of standard tickets
- a can of Red Bull energy drink
- optional entrance to halls 3 and 3a at no extra charge
- Each ticket purchased during pre-sale must be exchanged for a participant’s ID badge, and in the case of tickets for halls 3 and 3A for a band, at the point located at the PIF, Eastern Entrance (from ul. Głogowska and the PKP railway station in Poznań) on the following dates:
- Thursday 07.05.2020, from 9:00 to 19:00;
- Friday 08/05/2020, from 10:00 until Sunday 10/05/2020, until 15:00
- The content of the special package will also be collected at the place the tickets are exchanged for ID badges.
- During Pyrkon, tickets will be available only at designated ticket booths at the Poznań International Fair North Entrance (from ul. Bukowska) on the following dates:
- Thursday, 07/05/2020, from 9:00 to 19:00;
- Friday 08/05/2020, from 10:00 until Sunday 10/05/2020, until 15:00
- Prices of tickets purchased after April 6, 2020.
- normal (for participants who are over 13 years on the day of purchasing the ticket):
i. 3-day ticket 08-10/05/2020 139 PLN;
ii.1-day ticket Friday 08/05/2020 59 PLN;
iii.1-day ticket Saturday 09/05/2020 85 PLN;
iv.1-day ticket Sunday 10/05/2020 39 PLN.
- for children from ages 6 to 12 on the day of purchasing the ticket:
i.1-day ticket Friday 08/05/2020 30 PLN;
ii.1-day ticket Saturday 09/05/2020 45 PLN;
iii.1-day ticket Sunday 10/05/2020 20 PLN.
- Free admission to the event is for children up to 6 years old on the day of admission to Pyrkon 2020.
- All complaints regarding the special package, in particular the services and goods that comprise it, should be directed exclusively and directly to the Organizer, who bears full responsibility in this respect, within 14 days of receiving the package.
- Tickets are non-refundable, with the exception of tickets purchased during pre-sale for reasons indicated in the sales regulations, made available by the entity through which the ticket was pre-purchased.
- Returns of tickets purchased during pre-sale via the Pyrkon website are made possible in the event of the cancellation of Pyrkon 2020 or a change of time or place of Pyrkon 2020 and should be notified within 30 days from the date of announcement on the Pyrkon 2020 website information about cancellation, change of time or place of Pyrkon 2020 .
- The sale of a ticket to an underage person (who is under 18 on the day of the start of Pyrkon 2020) requires a written consent of the parent / legal guardian if the parent or legal guardian does not accompany the underage person. A consent template is available on the Pyrkon 2020 website.
APPENDIX NO. 3 TO THE REGULATIONS OF THE PYRKON FAN CONVENTION 2020
Rules for seat reservation at lectures
- Seat reservation at lectures is done through the website www.eventim.pl and requires an account on this page.
- Reservations can be made by anyone with a ticket purchased during pre-sale. Each ticket has an individual code, which after entering it on the Eventim website provides 1 to 4 tokens to be distributed.
- The maximum number of reservations for lectures per one ticket depends on the number of tokens on the ticket:
- a ticket in the special package contains 4 tokens
- a ticket purchased from November 18, 2019 to April 2, 2020 or as part of the Pyrbox campaign, and tickets that are prizes in the Pyrkon Fan Convention competitions contain 2 tokens
- a ticket purchased after 02/04/2020 contains 1 token
- The code for booking seats for lectures becomes valid 24 hours after purchasing the ticket.
- One code entitles you to book only one seat for the same lecture.
- Reservations for lectures can be made after the program is published. The exact date of the commencement of reservations will be published on the Pyrkon website by 31/03/2020
- Reservations of seats for lectures on individual days will be closed the day before:
- for lectures on Friday, 8/05/2020 registration will be open until 11:59 PM Central European Time, on Thursday 7/05/2020
- for lectures on Saturday 09/05/2020 registration will be open until 11:59 PM Central European Time, on Friday 08/05/2020
- for lectures on Sunday, 10/05/2020 registration will be open until 11:59 PM Central European Time, on Saturday 09/05/2020
- After making the reservation, the participant receives a personal ticket to the reserved program event by e-mail. To collect your reservation, you must have your printed ticket for the program event with you.
- Once scanned, the ticket cannot be scanned again
- People who have booked a reservation for a program event are admitted to the room 15 minutes before it starts. For program events taking place in the Earth Hall, persons with reservations are admitted 30 minutes before the start of the program event.
- Booking a place for a program event guarantees entrance to the room, not priority to enter the room.
- Missed reservations will be canceled 7 minutes before the lecture begins.
- The reservation covers the following rooms:
- Literature Room 1 – 120 seats to book
- Literature Room 2 – 120 seats to book
- Comic Books Room – 120 seats to book
- Movies & TV Series Room – 120 seats to book
- Science Room – 250 seats to book
- Big Auditorium – 250 seats to book
- Small Auditorium – 120 seats to book
- Earth Hall – 1000 seats to book
- In exceptional cases, the organizer may increase the number of seats to book for selected program events.
- If the limit of seats is reached, the lecture will be inaccessible.
- In the event of cancellation of a program event made available for booking before the Fan Convention, persons who reserved a seat for this program event will receive an e-mail notification of its cancellation and an additional token giving the opportunity to reserve space for other program events still available.
- If during Pyrkon a reserved program event will be canceled for reasons beyond our control, there will be no adidtional reservations for new lecures.
- It is not possible to cancel a reservation for a program event after making it.
- In the event of loss or destruction of a ticket to a program event, the participant will be able to obtain a copy at the Eventim point on the ground floor in Hall 15 (PCC). The cost of issuing a duplicate at an Eventim point is 10 PLN.
APPENDIX NO. 4 TO THE REGULATIONS OF THE PYRKON FAN CONVENTION 2020
THE REGULATIONS FOR USING A RESTING SPACE DURING THE PYRKON 2020 FAN CONVENTION
[THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE REGULATIONS]
- The regulations for using the resting spaces at the Pyrkon 2020 Fan Convention, hereinafter referred to as the Regulations, determines the rules for staying within the area of the resting space and the restrictions regarding the items brought to the spaces.
- The fact of using the resting spaces by the Participant is tantamount to accepting the contents of those Regulations.
- Pyrkon 2020 Fan Convention allows the participants of the event, who purchase an appropriate ticket to use the resting space area in halls 3 and 3a, which allow them to enter the halls 3 and 3a without limitation.
- The ticket for halls 3 and 3a is subject to being exchange for a band, which the participant should wear during the Convention. The band is only valid together with a valid ID badge. Detailed information regarding ticket sales and replacing tickets with bands and ID badges is available in the Regulations of the Pyrkon 2020 Fan Convention (appendix two: Ticket sales rules and schedule. Misplacing, losing or damaging the band should be immediately reported to the Organizer. Passing the band to other participants constitutes a violation of the Regulations of the Pyrkon 2020 Fan Convention and may justify removing the Participant and the person using the band from the Convention grounds, without the right to have the costs of the participation in Pyrkon 2020 reimbursed.
- The participants staying in the resting space are obliged to observe the rules provided further on in the Regulations, particularly taking into consideration respecting the comfort and privacy of other participants. In case of derogations from the regulations, the Organizer may order them to leave the area of halls 3 and 3a.
- In the event of a gross violation of these Regulations, the participant may be removed from the event area and be deprived of the ID badge authorizing him to stay at Pyrkon and the band enabling him to stay in halls 3 and 3a.
- In the event of misplacing the band enabling access to halls 3 and 3a, it may not be possible to purchase a new ticket enabling access to the halls due to the fact that the number of those tickets is limited.
- Any and all disputes are resolved by the Organizer.
- Between the hours of 00:00AM and 7:00AM it is forbidden to undertake loud actions and actins disturbing peace and order in the resting space.
- For reasons of safety in the halls, between the hours of 00:00AM and 7:00AM, some lights will remain turned on. The Organizer decides which lights remain turned on.
[AVAILABLE RESTING SPACE HALLS]
- During the event, halls 3 (ground floor) and 3A (ground floor and the mezzanine) are made available as resting space between the hours of 10:00AM on May 8th, 2020 and 05:00 PM on May 10th, 2020.
- Only Volunteers may use the resting space on the mezzanine in hall 3..
- There is no possibility to move around the resting space outside of the areas designated by the Organizer.
- In the resting space, it is strictly forbidden to use electrical sockets and other connections in the hall area except as described in point 2.
- The only place where it is possible to use the electricity is the Volunteer spot at the stairs on the mezzanine in hall 3.
[ITEMS BROUGHT IN]
- The following items cannot be brought into the resting space:
- Any and all items forbidden in the Regulations of the Pyrkon 2020 Fan Convention (including alcohol purchased on the grounds of the event or outside them).
- Tents and other structures with a frame or without (mattresses, mats etc. are acceptable).
- Stinking, inflammable, highly flammable, explosive and other hazardous materials,
- Household appliances (kettles, toast makers, mini fridges etc.)
- Pets are not allowed in the resting spaces, except for guide dogs.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the items left in the resting space.
- Failure to observe the regulations may result in removal from the halls.
[ALCOHOL AND OTHER DRUGS]
- Within the area of the resting space, it is strictly forbidden to bring and consume alcohol and other drugs, listed in the Regulations of the Pyrkon 2020 Fan Convention.
- Within the area of the resting space, it is strictly forbidden to smoke tobacco, e-cigarettes and prohibited substances.
- Alcohol found within the area of the halls of the resting space will be destroyed.
- Every participant of the event, who purchased an appropriate ticket, allowing them to access halls 3 and 3a has the possibility to use the washrooms free of charge.
- Within the area of the resting space, there are washrooms intended for the participants to use.
- In hall 3 there is an additional washroom intended for Pyrkon’s Volunteers only.
- Prior to entering the washroom, one needs to exchange footwear to bathing flip flops.
- It is strictly forbidden to use electrical sockets in the washrooms to connect telephones, hair dryers, curlers and other devices.
The present Regulations enter into force on May 8th, 2020.